Cyborg vs Rhonda----still any interest ?

The interesting match up, though CC is the next weight class up. It's really the only challenge for Nunes.

I can't believe I'm saying this because I was negative about RR taking the CC fight.

Maybe there would have been talk if CC hadn't been popped.

williepep - It would be fun to see Rhonda get beat up but it is a shame we never got to see this fight.

However, tonight proved again all we need to know.

At least Gina gave it a try.

and made better movies than ronda. smart move. lol

CyberPunk -
Standup29 - 
CyberPunk -
Standup29 - 
CyberPunk - yes. i'd want to see Ronda get ktfo in her next 10 consecutive fights.
Why? Because you don't like her personality? How horrible your life must be to want to see anyone get ktfo 10 consecutive fights?

Yes, because I don't like her personality.

Actually my life is pretty good, but thanks for the Cosmo personality analysis.
Sure it is. So good you'd want that but ok man. We get it. You're just saying it cause it's the interwebs.

Thanks for the typical internet persona.

Saying your life is "pretty good" is "typical internet persona"?

I didn't know "pretty good" was an outrageous claim. Thanks for helping me better understand how millennials think.
Not a millennial so no help there.

Your whole comment is typical not your "pretty good". Wishing something bad on someone you don't know or never met because you don't like their personality says everything. Face it bro, your life is shit if not only you think that way but would be vocal about it. Even if you didn't mean it, to try and portray that you do is worse.

But good luck man. I hope it gets better. You'll prob try and say some bs to either prove your life is "pretty good" or someother nonsense but it is just the same typical shit. I'd like to say I'm here for you but I'm not. I do wish you well though. Good luck in 2017!

Standup29 - 
CyberPunk -
Standup29 - 
CyberPunk -
Standup29 - 
CyberPunk - yes. i'd want to see Ronda get ktfo in her next 10 consecutive fights.
Why? Because you don't like her personality? How horrible your life must be to want to see anyone get ktfo 10 consecutive fights?

Yes, because I don't like her personality.

Actually my life is pretty good, but thanks for the Cosmo personality analysis.
Sure it is. So good you'd want that but ok man. We get it. You're just saying it cause it's the interwebs.

Thanks for the typical internet persona.

Saying your life is "pretty good" is "typical internet persona"?

I didn't know "pretty good" was an outrageous claim. Thanks for helping me better understand how millennials think.
Not a millennial so no help there.

Your whole comment is typical not your "pretty good". Wishing something bad on someone you don't know or never met because you don't like their personality says everything. Face it bro, your life is shit if not only you think that way but would be vocal about it. Even if you didn't mean it, to try and portray that you do is worse.

But good luck man. I hope it gets better. You'll prob try and say some bs to either prove your life is "pretty good" or someother nonsense but it is just the same typical shit. I'd like to say I'm here for you but I'm not. I do wish you well though. Good luck in 2017!

The ironing is strong here.

williepep -
pumaownsmc - 

Yes because it would be a landslide by cyborg.  And I would love watching it.

I think much of the fight world/fans agrees with you.

But, but the I've been reading threads here for years about how Rhonda would absolutely destroy cyborg.

JustAnotherMMAFan - 
Bigtrain2681 -
JustAnotherMMAFan -
SkinnyJeanGenie -

Anyone with any sense knew Cyborg would murder her, last night only cemented that.

Ronda will never fight again

Exactly.

Of course. One is essentially a 170lbs man vs a woman. Had a Cyborg been natural her mediocre stand up would of been enough to make her an average 135lber. 

With her PED use she has achieved way above what nature would have afforded her. She is a testament to science. 

LOL. I see you are still butthurt after yesterday's humilliation.

What did he say that was incorrect?

cyborg rushes in with her punches, clinch, trip easy submission victory for rondabar

fight over in 20 seconds

borgrisar - cyborg rushes in with her punches, clinch, trip easy submission victory for rondabar

fight over in 20 seconds

I almost missed the sarcasm here. No one can possibly be so clueless to believe Rousey beats cyborg.

no they both done

About as much as I want to see Dada 5000 vs. Gary Coleman

Standup29 -
JustAnotherMMAFan -
Standup29 - Well tbh we don't even know if Cris will he able to fight again anytime soon and with all the questions about Cyborg and doping personally I wouldn't want to see anyone fight Cris.

As for what Amanda did meaning that is what Cyborg would do, that is nonsense. Ronda got cracked by Amanda so that means Cris will do it? You assume Cris hits harder than Amanda because she is heavier? Power doesn't come from Muscles. Some have it and some don't. For all anyone knows the shots Ronda landed after Amanda hurt her put Cris out, down or forces a clinch.

Cris is a champion and has a legacy that has ?'s due to poor choices. Her fights are great and it is a shame she has weight issues that have prevented some awesome matchups from happening. As for Ronda, she is done and diubt we see her fight again.

Cyborg is faster and hits harder than Nunes. A lot harder.

And you know this how?

Cyborg is a bigger, stronger and more athletic version of Amanda. Better cardio, better chin also.

Let's say Valentina Schevchenko and Lina Lansberg are around the same level as strikers (Valentina is better, but it's not like they are worlds apart). Just compare Amanda vs Valentina, and Cyborg vs Lina, and you can tell the difference.

Amanda got a lot of power. But just compare it to the kind of damage Cyborg inflicts to her opponents.

ronda vs gabbie in Rizin

They should give Ronda a easy win retirement fight to squeeze the rest of profits they can out of her hype.

No, not anymore. 

There was always interest because those who had any clue knew Cyborg would absolutely demolish Rhonda in devastating fashion. Now Cyborg has popped again that's probably killed the interest.

Whilst i'm here though, lol @ the people thinking Rhonda ever had a chance against Cyborg (especially when she's pissing hot).

FCFBlazer - 

No, not anymore. 

Blazer to the point.

Sinead O Connors Nipples -

There was always interest because those who had any clue knew Cyborg would absolutely demolish Rhonda in devastating fashion. Now Cyborg has popped again that's probably killed the interest.

Whilst i'm here though, lol @ the people thinking Rhonda ever had a chance against Cyborg (especially when she's pissing hot).

Styles make fights

neither Nunes not Holm initiated a clinch

i don't recall the last fight that Cyborg had that she didn't close the distance and try to clinch. 

Nunes NOR Holms^

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Sinead O Connors Nipples -

Styles make fights

neither Nunes not Holm initiated a clinch

i don't recall the last fight that Cyborg had that she didn't close the distance and try to clinch. 

Still with this craptacular "analysis"?

Once Cyborg's first punch lands, Ronda will panic and just get k.o.ed.

I really wanted to see this fight when both seemed unstoppable but that's gone now. Rousey's spirit is broken. She can't win any fight that involves striking. She should stick to grappling. And Cyborg needs to take care of her USADA issues.