Cyborgs roiding Is disgusting...

This "sport" is becoming a goddamn joke. It sucks because I love it.
There needs to be tighter regulation if this is going to last.

The Sonnen's and Cyborg's are ruining and disgracing it piece by piece but who cares right? One makes em laugh and the other is praised for fighting like a man, right?

Wait till mainstream media gets this.

I bet Gina Carano must be fucking mad.

Only one year suspension is the same as accepting cheaters in our sport. Men cheating is of course equally disgusting.

thedudebro - 
Walnuts -

Yeah Rousey's such a BAMF that she dropped out of Cyborg's weight class.

Well, I am not the Strikeforce matchmaker but while I do think she would give Cyborg a challenge at the least; she shouldn't be matched up with the most dominant fighter in female MMA yet. She will definetly need some striking (defense) and perhaps going more than 1 round wouldn't hurt. When Rousey said she is willing to fight Cyborg it is knowing that she can beat her and not <see below>.

Walnuts - Meanwhile you got a completely undersized Hitomi Akano who actually fought Cyborg at 145 while Cyborg was juiced to the gills and 7 pounds overweight.

Cris “Cyborg” Santos (145) vs. Hiroko Yamanaka (145)

Source : http://www.strikeforce.com/news/2011/12/strikeforce-melendez-vs-masvidal-weigh-in-results/

Don't see your point. There is a difference between being willing to fight your opponent for a check and willing to fight your opponent because you know you can win. That girl looked like a civilian being tossed in the cage with a lion. Just did not belong there.

lol, Hiroko Yamanaka and Hitomi Akano are actually 2 different people

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/-Cyborg-rolls-smaller-foe-after-weigh-in-sham?urn=mma-155096

Wreckker I could not agree with you more. Its bullshit that she has been allowed to beat the hell out of legitimate females in mma and bjj.

Hillary - LOL @ her roiding getting 10x more hate than any of the dudes getting caught routinely. It's shitty, yeah, no one's denying that. But you'd be amazed just how many of these guys you think are clean are just good at timing cycles.

I agree 100%.  She took PED's, like A LOT of people (including females) at her level in the sport.  I've read interviews from several people in the sport, and talked to numerous people in the sport about PED's.  Most people I've talked to say that in their experience, well over half of fighters at that level take something.  I'd bet my house that at least a few of the girls she's dominated so badly have taken PED's. 

PED's don't turn you into a juggernaut.  I've trained with people in the past who were very open about what they were taking.  Some of them were younger than me, had been training longer than me, and had been on something on and off for years.  I could still beat many of them despite being older, less experienced, and less athletic.  As a matter of fact, a few of them flat out sucked.  

I'm not condoning the use of PEd's at all, just trying to make people understand that the PED's aren't a miracle drug that turns you into a badass that destroys other fighters in seconds.  You still have to train your ass off.  You still need technique.  Actually, many PED's would HURT your performance if you were actively on them during a fight.

Cyborg deserves to have her title taken away.  She deserves the suspension.  She doesn't deserve to be talked about is if she were trash.

Josh J - 
Hillary - LOL @ her roiding getting 10x more hate than any of the dudes getting caught routinely. It's shitty, yeah, no one's denying that. But you'd be amazed just how many of these guys you think are clean are just good at timing cycles.

I agree 100%.  She took PED's, like A LOT of people (including females) at her level in the sport.  I've read interviews from several people in the sport, and talked to numerous people in the sport about PED's.  Most people I've talked to say that in their experience, well over half of fighters at that level take something.  I'd bet my house that at least a few of the girls she's dominated so badly have taken PED's. 

PED's don't turn you into a juggernaut.  I've trained with people in the past who were very open about what they were taking.  Some of them were younger than me, had been training longer than me, and had been on something on and off for years.  I could still beat many of them despite being older, less experienced, and less athletic.  As a matter of fact, a few of them flat out sucked.  

I'm not condoning the use of PEd's at all, just trying to make people understand that the PED's aren't a miracle drug that turns you into a badass that destroys other fighters in seconds.  You still have to train your ass off.  You still need technique.  Actually, many PED's would HURT your performance if you were actively on them during a fight.

Cyborg deserves to have her title taken away.  She deserves the suspension.  She doesn't deserve to be talked about is if she were trash.

A woman taking a PED is not the same as a man taking a PED in sports. Women taking PED's gives them way more of an advantage over their opponents than a man against his opponents, mostly because of extreme lack of testosterone in a womans body. Therefore, you have a woman jacked up with testosterone vs. a woman with only estrogen...yea, unfair.

All of the idiots who were saying she could beat world class male fighters need to watch the entire video of Tito playing around at about 20% and still having no problem whatsoever dominating her.

The slam was weak, he wasn't even trying to counter it, and she still tapped. Nothing to see there, move along.......

Josh J - 

I really don't buy the claim that a lot of female fighters are on PED's. For one thing the side effects are worse than for males, for another the risk/reward ratio isn't nearly the same [no mega financial rewards, no UFC gold at the end of the career rainbow].

Reflecting back on Cyborg's various opponents, I don't believe for one minute that Carano, for example, ever took PED's, nor the two Japanese chicks that Cyborg fought. In fact, the likelihood is that none of her opponents took PED's.

The thing that always struck me about Cyborg was how unique she looked among the female divisions. How many other female fighters come even close to resembling her? Doesn't that tell you something?

Fenix - 
Josh J - 

A woman taking a PED is not the same as a man taking a PED in sports. Women taking PED's gives them way more of an advantage over their opponents than a man against his opponents, mostly because of extreme lack of testosterone in a womans body. Therefore, you have a woman jacked up with testosterone vs. a woman with only estrogen...yea, unfair.

You realize that most PED's don't have testosterone in them right?  Many PED's will actually stop you from producing testosterone and lead to LOW testosterone levels.

From what I read, Cyborg was not busted for taking testosterone.

Hypothetically, lets say she did take test.  Women do have natural testosterone.  Some women naturally have testosterone in the same range as men.  Some women have more testosterone than men with naturally low levels.  A woman with higher test levels than normal beating up on women with normal levels is no worse than a man with higher test levels beating up on men with normal levels.  Some people can take testosterone supplements and still have lower levels than people with naturally high levels.  Suggesting that a woman taking test pretty much turns her into a man is just ignorance.  Women with low libido are often prescribed testosterone supplements to help with their libido.  It doesn't turn them into men.  It doesn't cause any visible changes.

Dominicf - 
Josh J - 

I really don't buy the claim that a lot of female fighters are on PED's. For one thing the side effects are worse than for males, for another the risk/reward ratio isn't nearly the same [no mega financial rewards, no UFC gold at the end of the career rainbow].

Reflecting back on Cyborg's various opponents, I don't believe for one minute that Carano, for example, ever took PED's, nor the two Japanese chicks that Cyborg fought. In fact, the likelihood is that none of her opponents took PED's.

The thing that always struck me about Cyborg was how unique she looked among the female divisions. How many other female fighters come even close to resembling her? Doesn't that tell you something?

People are different.  Two people can take the same drug, and do the same workout and end up looking drastically different.  We all know Cyborg trains like a maniac.

Many PED's don't change the way you look.  Marijuana is considered a PED.  Can you honestly say you can tell by looking who's smoked it and who hasn't?  There are numerous PED's that a person can take to improve performance and cheat without changing the way they look. 

Meanwhile you got a completely undersized Hitomi Akano who actually fought Cyborg at 145 while Cyborg was juiced to the gills and 7 pounds overweight.

Akano is a boss! But she trains with the female GOAT, so it's no surprise!

Josh J - 
Fenix - 
Josh J - 

You realize that most PED's don't have testosterone in them right?  Many PED's will actually stop you from producing testosterone and lead to LOW testosterone levels.

Hypothetically, lets say she did take test.  Women do have natural testosterone.  Some women naturally have testosterone in the same range as men.  Some women have more testosterone than men with naturally low levels.  A woman with higher test levels than normal beating up on women with normal levels is no worse than a man with higher test levels beating up on men with normal levels.  Some people can take testosterone supplements and still have lower levels than people with naturally high levels.  Suggesting that a woman taking test pretty much turns her into a man is just ignorance.  Women with low libido are often prescribed testosterone supplements to help with their libido.  It doesn't turn them into men.  It doesn't cause any visible changes.

Yea, you're right.

Cyborg is all natural. THERE IS NO WAY THIS WOMAN CHEATS, EVER!

And just because Cyborg wasn't caught for taking roids doesn't mean she wasn't taking those either. Point me to one female fighter that looks, talks, and is as muscular as Cyborg.

She's a fraud and deserves to be shit canned and banned from any legit promotions.

I can point you to natural female body builders with similar physiques.

I never said she didn't take steroids.  I never said she didn't cheat.  I actually said she did cheat and deserves to have her title stripped.

My point was, it is 100% possible that her physique is natural (though doubtful) and she only took the PED she did take to help cut.  My other point was that the public's perception of PED's is way off.  People seem to think you inject a PED (all PEDs are the same of course) and you hulk out and become invincible.  That's not the case at all.  People also seem to think Cyborg is the only female MMA fighter who's taken them.  I seriously doubt that as well.

Fenix - 
Josh J - 
Fenix - 
Josh J - 

Yea, you're right.

Cyborg is all natural. THERE IS NO WAY THIS WOMAN CHEATS, EVER!

Yeah, because that's what I said right?

you can kiss female mma goodbye now

Josh J - 

My point was, it is 100% possible that her physique is natural

Yea, because a deep voice and a jawline like a man is all natural for a woman. Point we to one female MMA fighter like that, please.

And don't go and try to blanket sweep that other woman fighters use drugs if you don't have any proof. With Cyborg, the writing was already on the wall.

Do you have proof cyborg's "jawline like a man" and deep voice aren't natural?  You can assume without proof but others can't?

There are numerous natural reasons a woman can have a big jaw and a deep voice.   My point was, we don't KNOW that Cyborg took anything other than whe she was caught taking.  Anything else is just assumption.  You shouldn't state it as if it were fact.

so we are white knighting for other female fighters who fought a woman knowing damn well she was on something?

And this is worse than men roiding?

cmon son

please stop