Cyborgs roiding Is disgusting...

If you juice in the Olympics you're banned for life! Punishment needs to be more harsh in order to deter the cheats! Phone Post

Do you have proof cyborg's "jawline like a man" and deep voice aren't natural?

I need proof that a deep voice isn't natural for a woman?

There are numerous natural reasons a woman can have a big jaw and a deep voice. My point was, we don't KNOW that Cyborg took anything other than whe she was caught taking. Anything else is just assumption. You shouldn't state it as if it were fact.

Oh lawdy, you're sounding just like the other people that said Cyborg never took drugs when she was constantly accused of doing so. Yet, even after she was caught you're still going with the whole "you have no proof" line. Cyborg has obviously being on something for a long time, hence why she never fought in Nevada where they conduct random drug testing.

Cyborg

Natural female body builder.

Is there that big of a difference really?

There is a glaring difference, one takes anabolic steroids and the other probably hasn't been caught yet.

To many pussies whining about "fairness" these days when they are fucking blind to the realities of life... Most everyone at a top tear level of what every they do exploit advantages to get them where they want to be and keep them where they are. It happens in business, government, entertainment, and sports... It just so happens MME is just "sports entertainment" with 4oz. gloves.

So Cyborg got pinched, big fucking deal... She just needs to find better ways to mask her gear. I have NO problem with her using steriods. It's her job to win, it's the CSAC to be a fucking joke as usual. She just needs to find ways around those fucking clowns so she can keep smashing the fuck out of whoever she sees fit... What I find hilarious is how many MEN are bitching because she got busted and would like to see her banned forever. Steroids or not, the girl can fight and she beat the fuck out of Carano... All the little pussies who jacked off to Gina will never forgive Cyborg for ripping her a new vag.

So now everyone wants to see Rousey and know she can't touch Cyborg so it's going to take government intervention to make way for a new champ all because the "fanboys" cry for "fairness"...

I can't remember the last time I've seen this much hate against a fighter when they came up positive for steriods. I can almost guarantee one thing. All the pussies who are screaming the loudest for Cyborg's head couldn't hold her thong. She would probably just bend most of you over and fist fuck you D block style...

DFW Bring Micah Miller 2 UFC - 
Josh J - 

Cyborg

Natural female body builder.

Is there that big of a difference really?

How do you know she's "natural"?

She is a WNBF competitor and is supposedly polygraph tested and blood tested. 

Dana is a misogynist closet fag... He hates women and loves penis. All the money in the world wont change the fact that he has to stay in the closet and hide his boyfriends under the bed... Must suck to be rich but not have enough money to buy your way out of the closet...

Ifapouttotortillas - 
Hillary - LOL @ her roiding getting 10x more hate than any of the dudes getting caught routinely. It's shitty, yeah, no one's denying that. But you'd be amazed just how many of these guys you think are clean are just good at timing cycles.

this

plus, juice doesn't = techinque and talent.

I can't tell you how many roided up meat heads I've seen come into the gym and get beat up by people who were still in high school.

I just hope to see Cyborg bounce back from this. It's a big setback but I think she will return and I'll still be excited for her fights. Unlike many in the thread I don't hate Cyborg for this.. just a bit disappointing.

Hillary - LOL @ her roiding getting 10x more hate than any of the dudes getting caught routinely. It's shitty, yeah, no one's denying that. But you'd be amazed just how many of these guys you think are clean are just good at timing cycles.

Name names or you're part of the problem? Not sure how I feel about this, are you ok with fighters using peds?

-jk Phone Post

Ifapouttotortillas - 
Hillary - LOL @ her roiding getting 10x more hate than any of the dudes getting caught routinely. It's shitty, yeah, no one's denying that. But you'd be amazed just how many of these guys you think are clean are just good at timing cycles.

this

plus, juice doesn't = techinque and talent.

Cyborg doesn't have technique or talent. Have you seen her fights?

If PEDs don't improve performance, why do athletes take them?

KimuraKing - This "sport" is becoming a goddamn joke. It sucks because I love it.
There needs to be tighter regulation if this is going to last.

The Sonnen's and Cyborg's are ruining and disgracing it piece by piece but who cares right? One makes em laugh and the other is praised for fighting like a man, right?

Wait till mainstream media gets this.

I bet Gina Carano must be fucking mad.

How is the sport just now "becoming" a joke ? Fighter have been juicing HARD since UFC # 1...The early Vale Tudos, Pride...All the BIG MMA teams ( Lion's Den, Chute Boxe, Team Militech, BTT, ATT, etc) have all loooooong been fueled by the stuff....The very sport YOU grew up watching and LOVING was all fueled by steroids on almost EVERY level.

And they only took their cue from other proffessional sports, combat and non combat....HW pro boxing, K-1, NFL, pro baseball...Also the OLYMPICS....please don't single out MMA as becoming a joke....Maybe sports in general are becoming a joke in your opinion, but we all know that the sports we've been watching have been WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more exciting because all these guys have been on PED's.

I'm not against it. I think it should be regulated and doctor supervised. It's goijg to happen anyway. It will NEVER stop.

Johnny Hotdog - it's just wanderlei silva in drag, can't believe no ones noticed.

Genuinely laughed at this.

Rille - Only one year suspension is the same as accepting cheaters in our sport. Men cheating is of course equally disgusting.

No it's not. Not allowing someone to make real money for a year is plenty enough....If they got rid of all the fighters that weren't on something nearly ALL of our favorite fighters wouyld be GONE...The sport would be dead.

We'd end up w/ a sport left w/ Luke Cummo, Kenny Florian, and maybe Roy Nelson .

Only another shemale transsexual would defend her...

Let the domin8trix have the belt!!

Dirty Grappler - Dana is a misogynist closet fag... He hates women and loves penis. All the money in the world wont change the fact that he has to stay in the closet and hide his boyfriends under the bed... Must suck to be rich but not have enough money to buy your way out of the closet...

you're an idiot

Zomby - 

Only another shemale transsexual would defend her...

Aww, you almost hurt my feelings. :)

I'm 100% pure, thanks. And I don't think you know what the definition of a transsexual is.

I'm not defending her actions, I do like Cyborg as a person but that doesn't change that she broke the rules and deserves the proper punishment. I just don't see why people are acting like it's the end of the world when she does it, and yet another male fighter getting released to fight recently was a big, "Good, let's get him back in the cage!"

Wow. This thread shows how desensitised people have become to male athletes using PEDS. It is moronic to think males using is not as bad as a woman using.