Dan Hardy vs. Carlos Condit at UFC 120

would love to see Condit take this!

doerksenfan - 
Fighttrader -  Wonder what's next for Kampmann then?

The Kampmann/Shields speculation could actually happen if Hardy and Condit face-off. For Kampmann, the only other option is the winner of Fitch/Alves in Oakland.

We are on the same page! 

Fighttrader - 
adame09 -  This will be a sweet scrap, and I got Condit for the win.  He will weather Hardy's striking and take it to the ground.  Condit by sub or UD.

Also, for Kampmann's next fight, I'd like to see him take on Ellenberger

No offense to Ellenberger but that would be a major step down for Kampmann to fight him at this point. Kampmann is a legit top 5-7 or so WW now, who also beat Condit who Ellenberger lost too. Kampmann should get a top 10 guy if not top 5 guy. If Shields signs I would love to see Kampmann fight him if not then fight either Fitch or Alves after they fight each other.  

Sounds good. The domination of Paulo Thiago has to put him up there. If it weren't for the loss to Daley, there'd be no question.

orcus - 
Fighttrader - 
adame09 -  This will be a sweet scrap, and I got Condit for the win.  He will weather Hardy's striking and take it to the ground.  Condit by sub or UD.

Also, for Kampmann's next fight, I'd like to see him take on Ellenberger

No offense to Ellenberger but that would be a major step down for Kampmann to fight him at this point. Kampmann is a legit top 5-7 or so WW now, who also beat Condit who Ellenberger lost too. Kampmann should get a top 10 guy if not top 5 guy. If Shields signs I would love to see Kampmann fight him if not then fight either Fitch or Alves after they fight each other.  

Sounds good. The domination of Paulo Thiago has to put him up there. If it weren't for the loss to Daley, there'd be no question.

Yeah Kampmann has had some bumps in the road. The Daley loss and the cut that knocked him out of the fight with Swick that was a title eliminator fight hurt too. I mean he is a big fan of making fans happy and I think that bit him in the butt against Daley in trying to stand up and bang and for the Thiago fight I think he went back to making sure he won the fight ahead of making fans happy. He has been knocking on that door at 185 and now 170 for quite awhile, part of me thinks it's finally his time to get his shot at the top with one more big win against a top 5 guy.  

DamonMMAWeekly - 
fight4real - 
Triplicate - An epic battle between two guys who were choked out by Pat Healy.

;)

Rad!!!

Chris! What's up buddy? How have you been?

Doing okay, back training and looking for fights. Nobody feels like flying me up from Brazil though. Lame... Hope to speak to you again soon.

DamonMMAWeekly - Just posted the story on MMAWeekly.com and thought I'd share

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=11900&zoneid=13

I still have no idea how to do links on here LOL