Dan Henderson got lucky

This.

Are we in the Twilight Zone?

4 Likes

Not in a sanctioned fight it isn’t. Nothing more than a check swing in baseball.

1 Like

VTFU!!!

5 Likes

That fight was fucking nuts. Feijao drops him, then Hendo drops him. Feijao reverses him on the ground. Then Hendo lands the bomb. Feijao at the time was the fucking man.

1 Like

You do realize the referee is responsible for stopping a fight, right?

Unless they change the rules to state a fighter is responsible, which wouldn’t make sense for so many reasons, what Hendo did was not even close to a foul and will never be.

3 Likes

i just think if the guy is out cold, you should stop punching him if you notice.

this very basic bit of safety advice gets ridiculed mercilessly by so many posters

1 Like

5 Likes

That is ideal for sure.

Problem is it’s a fight and not always between two combatants who care about one another. That’s why it’s the ref’s job to maintain a sufficient distance in order to stop a fight in such a case where that doesn’t happen.

2 Likes

If you have never been in a fight before bro, just say that.
Adrenaline means something

1 Like

blink-182 wtf GIF

7 Likes

I had a bad feeling this thread would pucker a few pussies. Dan was a helluva fighter. It wasn’t made to discredit any of his skills or who he is as a fighter. I just felt like my point was worth mentioning. I can’t think of anyone else who fought like that and has dealt out that kind of damage and not been left lifeless in a loss of their own.

4 Likes

It’s a valid thread and something I’d never thought of. Contrarians will be contrarians just like boys will be boys.

2 Likes

How about Tank? I don’t recall similar happening to him, either. And he has one of if the the earliest vicious KOs with a follow up strike.

I know he’s lost plenty via KO but I don’t recall him being flatlined or having strikes thrown after being out.

1 Like

He was the only guy that came to mind just as I made it last night. A big difference was that he was fast to give up before it ever got to that point. A few minutes of Tank on the losing end of a fight was usually long enough for him to find the door.

4 Likes

Thread itself is fine.

Individual posts disparaging Hendo are obviously going to be met with comments and appropriate gifs.

Never Have I Ever Blind Date GIF by NETFLIX

3 Likes

Would you expect anything less from a bunch of crazed monkeys?

3 Likes

Hendo and BJ Penn are two of the greatest, most exciting, USA representing, MMA fighters ever.

4 Likes

Its not nice to call names, you chubby chaser!

2 Likes

Or maybe Dan was on that stuff back before trt alpng with Randy Couture so it doesnt seem strange that his bodybdidnt change when he supposedly “started trt”. Domt you think its strange that you could tell when Vitor and others were using by how.they chamged, but not with Dan. Hmm…

1 Like

Both you and OP are right. His list of opponents is crazy. One of the very top quality ever, for sure. Yet he also gave brutal shots to already KOed opponents.

1 Like