"Dan Henderson will knock out Jon Jones"

Nexuscrawlers -
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay -
Kid Charlemagne - Screen name bet, 90 days if you win 30 if I win.

I got jones Phone Post

Thats a stupid bet...

It should be 90 days if Hendo wins and 30 days is Jones win. He is the heavy favourite.

Besides, you're a mud... Phone Post

U do know that's what it says right?
But i agree, us blue named's can't go around betting muds. Phone Post

Probably a good idea. Apparently blues have trouble understanding the terms of a bet... Phone Post

He can...
I would love to see it happen! Phone Post

TY man! for latter!

Yes huge Hendo fan, feel GREAT about the fight! Hendo by brutal KO. Coming inside, no stopping him (well KHTFU will stop him which Hendo is fine with- but nothing short of that will stop him from going inside).

ttt

Kid Charlemagne -
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay -
Kid Charlemagne - Screen name bet, 90 days if you win 30 if I win.

I got jones Phone Post

Thats a stupid bet...

It should be 90 days if Hendo wins and 30 days is Jones win. He is the heavy favourite.

Besides, you're a mud... Phone Post

Oh, you must be retarded Phone Post

Yup, I am.

My bad :) Phone Post

Jones weakness is boxing, Hendos hands are one of his strengths. This should be interesting.

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - There are alot of people hoping to see this knockout! I can only imagine all the great romos/gif's of Jones getting H-bombed now.

Put your money where your mouth is big boy. Phone Post

Anything is possible but Hendo winning this is as ridiculous as the ancient astronaut theory. Phone Post

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - Jones weakness is boxing, Hendos hands are one of his strengths. This should be interesting.

Jones isn't the greatest boxer, but he's dominated every stand up fighter he's faced thus far. Lyoto clipped him good before getting rocked then eventually finished by JBJ. But other than that, no other fighter with much better stand up than Hendo has even come close to putting JBJ in danger with their boxing or anything at all. Hendo has a puncher's chance in the 1st round. If it doesn't happen then, JBJ finishes him before the end of the 3rd round.

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - I hope so... Phone Post

. Phone Post

RyannVonDoom -  I'm praying for it everyday. 

. Phone Post

Ur wrong Phone Post

I love Dan but I just don't think he can get inside on Jon with those kicks and crazy reach or his.

Jon Jones reach = 84.5"

Hendo's Reach = 71"

That's more than a fucking FOOT for anyone who can't do subtraction.

With Jon kicking and keeping himself long how on EARTH would Dan EVER get near him?

The Mouth - This is so certain that most betting lines have Jones opening around -585.

This is why I'm betting on Hendo Phone Post

That would make my YEAR! Seeing Hendo in all that he has accomplished in this sport over so many years go out and do something amazing like that would give me a lot of inspiration.

Haulport - I love Dan but I just don't think he can get inside on Jon with those kicks and crazy reach or his.

Jon Jones reach = 84.5"
Hendo's Reach = 71"

With Jon kicking and keeping himself long how on EARTH would Dan EVER get near him?

Watch Daniel Cormier, Fedor Emelianenko and Mike Zambidis fights. Phone Post

RyannVonDoom -  I'm praying for it everyday. 

this

Kostakio - 
Haulport - I love Dan but I just don't think he can get inside on Jon with those kicks and crazy reach or his.

Jon Jones reach = 84.5"

Hendo's Reach = 71"

Watch Daniel Cormier, Fedor Emelianenko and Mike Zambidis fights. Phone Post
Yes, I watched Fedor get tied up by Semmy and have a comparable reach to Arlovski. Every other striker he faced, that wasn't a superior striker like Andrei or Semmy, was slow or really sloppy (Tim, Fujita, Brett).

I've seen Cormier out strike Josh Barnett with speed and excellent head movement and ZERO kicks from Josh and ko a PAINFULLY slow Bigfoot.

I don't recall Zambidis fighting anyone with an 8+ inch reach advantage.

Hope hendo comes through with the goods Phone Post

As much as hate to say it, Jones manhandles Henderson and retires him. Speed reach = no can defend. Phone Post