"Dan Henderson will knock out Jon Jones"

He won't, this thread gets TTT'd and a bunch of apologies will be made.

Mike Zambidis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNByTd65bPw Phone Post

The Other Persian - As much as hate to say it, Jones manhandles Henderson and retires him. Speed reach = no can defend. Phone Post

Agreed... Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

Dan will not enjoy this fight

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - Jones weakness is boxing, Hendos hands are one of his strengths. This should be interesting.

In what alternate universe is Jones' boxing weak?

no filter - subbed for when jones brutally finishes trt dan

Hi Skooter

WAR HENDO. Phone Post

Entreri - With Jones incredible reach advantage and ever improving striking...probably 5% chance.

Still, I would never count out Henderson.

To tall, to young, to fast, to everything. I love Hendo, but he is not likely to win here.

I hope this happens.

I also know it won't.

Bisping wasn't as big a favorite as Jones over Hendo.

I'll GLADLY eat my words and buy 3 blue names (1 for me, 2 for 2 others) if I'm wrong.

I won't be.

I'll still be a mud come September and guys like Mike Cies will move on to crafting explanations as to why Gustaffson will be the one to beat Jones. Phone Post

u know jjs whole gameplan is to avoid the right.

he will put dan on his back, where dan is weakest. despite good credentials, dan hasnt been that hard to take down on mma

In a chat with Rua, he said Hendo was the hardest hitter he ever fought. Jones was most aggressive. FIREWORKS, please Lord let there be fireworks... Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

RIP JONES

TTT

Mike, what ethnicity are you? Phone Post  

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - There are alot of people hoping to see this knockout! I can only imagine all the great romos/gif's of Jones getting H-bombed now.

Oh my that would be epic. Phone Post