Dana: "Anderson said he can make 170"

Wasa-B - 
awesomestprime - LOL @ Anderson going to 170 to fight GSP. It's not 2005 guys.

More like, its not 2001.

Holy shit's it's been a long time!!!

Stop talking about it and give it to us already. Sounds like the Pacquaio / Mayweather crap all over it.

ando can make 170, yet cybag cant make 135....

epic hero - 5 pounds is a lot when you're cutting weight

i think this is what gets people confused. anderson isn't ripped up like gsp or some others. he doesn't have to cut weight by getting dehydrated. it would just be him dieting to lose weight.

ayeandaye - GSP would take down silva and maul him on the ground at 170, finish an exausted anderson in the 4th. Phone Post

I think so too Phone Post

orcus - 

Anderson at 175 really didn't look all that different from at 185. What's 5 more pounds? Not sure why anyone would doubt him. 

He looks way slimmer there, cmon

I honestly can't see a big difference.

vs

I'll try to find some better comparisons later.

I think people just can't get their heads around the fact that Anderson isn't a very heavy guy at his usual fighting weights.

He would do anything not to fight Chris Phone Post

he aint making 170

Lol when anderson beats him at 170 he'll be the greatest welterweight of all time, greatest middleweight of all time and it is.yet to be seen how he'd fare against jbj. Andy ia the one true.goat, gsp has no more excuses to duck anderson its timw to nut up boy Phone Post

HandyDarsh -
Anderson's BBC in my Goku -
Brigham -  So if Anderson can make 170, what would then be GSP's excuse? Phone Post

pretty sure gsp will fight him if he makes 170..he doesnt avoid contenders in his weightclass

It's just a lay troll angle, that's all. Phone Post

This man knows ^ Phone Post

GSP ragdolls andy at 170.

That just goes to show exactly how much smaller he is than JBJ. Not that I wouldn't wanna see that fight also.

Suddenly he can make 170 no problem? Why didn't he say so sooner. Back when they had him on Ando-Cam during GSP vs. Condit they could have signed the fight right there had Ando said anything about making 170.

People say "In before people accuse Ando of ducking Wiedman" but why would they even think that in the first place?

Even the Ando lovers can see the suspect timing, yet they will dismiss it and anyone else who sees it as ridiculous.

I hope he does fight GSP at 170 and I hope GSP surprises everyone and hands him his first UFC loss.

"People say "In before people accuse Ando of ducking Wiedman" but why would they even think that in the first place?"

What is Weidman better at than GSP? 

"I hope he does fight GSP at 170 and I hope GSP surprises everyone and hands him his first UFC loss."

I don't know why GSP beating anyone in the world at 170 would be surprising.

orcus - 

"People say "In before people accuse Ando of ducking Wiedman" but why would they even think that in the first place?"

He's not 190 lbs.

I'd pay to watch it!

Look at maia at welterweight, then look at maia vs silva at middleweight. Imagine silva at welterweight. Phone Post

KingOfFighters - 

Lol when anderson beats him at 170 he'll be the greatest welterweight of all time, greatest middleweight of all time and it is.yet to be seen how he'd fare against jbj. Andy ia the one true.goat, gsp has no more excuses to duck anderson its timw to nut up boy Phone Post

LOL

If GSP wins, what will you do then? Suicide?

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
orcus - 

He's not 190 lbs.

What do you think Anderson would weigh in a 170 fight?