Dana bashing Nate Diaz again

Morpheus1976 -
DREXp - How is he bashing Nate?

wants him to headline 213 for ppv draws, but not willing to pay Nate for it.

Didn't he negotiate his contract like 5x? My guess is is base pay is way above average. 

Dana and ufc are so fuk  greedy rich asdholes. They do all they can to fuck w diaz bros it not like they wont still make money off diaz/ferg . Fans need to let it be known that no matter who they are fukn over we will not tolerate it. We are the ones that get screwed outa fights we all wanna see cause a fatbald rich guy! Fuckn bs

WATHUNT -
Norin radd -
Mercenary Tao -

Nate doesn't move th needle without Conor. Dana is right here, sorry. 

Youre an idiot. He beat conor twice. Id say diaz bros have as big a following as it gets. Definitley the conor fight was what prooelled him. Watch nates next fight do over million buys without conor

He didnt beat Conor twice you fucking moron

Nate do a million buys fucking LOL

Dana is a terrible promoter. He is like the flag on a ship, brightly colored and waving violently, but goes nowhere without the work of the sails. Without the flag the ship still goes wherever it needs to go, albeit with less notoriety but the ship is still a ship and the sails still got are what make it move, not the flag.

Diaz' have always been better with notifications than negotiations.
 photo GIF.gif

maxpayne -

Dana and ufc are so fuk  greedy rich asdholes. They do all they can to fuck w diaz bros it not like they wont still make money off diaz/ferg . Fans need to let it be known that no matter who they are fukn over we will not tolerate it. We are the ones that get screwed outa fights we all wanna see cause a fatbald rich guy! Fuckn bs

lol fans are letting them know, thats why every card besides conors ratings is in the fucking toilet. and i gaurentee theyll use that as a reason they cant pay him more "well we cant risk giving you PPV points for a fight when our last good payperview was a mcgregor PPV" So nate doent fight, and fans continue not to buy the half baked product they keep trying to serve up.

WME spent over $4-billion dollars at the begining of 2016 banking on the popularity that IS mcgregor and rousey...in 2014-2015 and ronda and conor fought 10 times. since the purchase? 3...and neither are scheduled for a comeback.

They are really really really fucking retarded

Target_the_Gash - 
SickEye -
NBKfanforlife -
Mercenary Tao -

How does he know? They haven't tried to use Nate since the Conor fights.  He may be a giant needle mover.  Lots of folks know him now and I think he would surprise Dana. 

I actually agree with this faggot! Hell, I like you...you can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you.

Don't pull my fucking hand over there! I said choke yourself! Now lean forward and choke yourself!

Dana is a mother fucker, plain and simple. There is no one on this earth that I despise more than Dana Fucking White. Dana doesn't have to belittle his fighters in public like he's done in the pass. You would never ever hear Scott Coker do anything like that. Fuck the UFC.

Target_the_Gash - 
UpperdoG -
Target_the_Gash - 
SickEye -
NBKfanforlife -
Mercenary Tao -

How does he know? They haven't tried to use Nate since the Conor fights.  He may be a giant needle mover.  Lots of folks know him now and I think he would surprise Dana. 

I actually agree with this faggot! Hell, I like you...you can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you.

Don't pull my fucking hand over there! I said choke yourself! Now lean forward and choke yourself!

If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?

You will learn by the numbers I teach you!

I think that Dana is forgetting that Nate beat the dog shit out of Conor.  And dana is aways so quick to point out the feekle "Here today, gone tomorrow" attitude of MMA fans online, when in all reality, he is doing the exact same shit...   but it's okay for him, because he is baled little hoe. 

UpperdoG -
Target_the_Gash - 
UpperdoG -
Target_the_Gash - 
SickEye -
NBKfanforlife -
Mercenary Tao -

If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?

Bullshit, I still can't hear you.. now sign off like you got a pair...  

Clarence Parents -
Mercenary Tao -

Get Dana's needle out of your mouth.
I lol'ed

JackG79 - 
UpperdoG -
Target_the_Gash - 
UpperdoG -
Target_the_Gash - 
SickEye -
NBKfanforlife -
Mercenary Tao -

Bullshit, I still can't hear you.. now sign off like you got a pair...  

209!

Nate is indeed 209....... pounds.

Nate recently gave shit to Aldo about "crying" over Conor yet Nate won't except a fight with anyone not named McGregor, he even thinks he's entitled to the winner of the Floyd/Conor fight.

At the very least Aldo gets in there and for someone who isn't "crying" Nate sure has taken his bat and ball and gone home.

I would pay for Nate Vs. Tony every month if they'd put it on. I'd pay for most fights involving Tony, Nate, Conor, and plenty of other guys who put on awesome fights. They should all be promoted as the stars they are. It's easy to love these guys, no need to make it one over the other in stupid popularity contests.

If the standard is "Be/involve Conor or Ronda or no PPV points" then they are fucked. They'll piss off each fighter one by one with that view of risk/reward.

Norin radd -
Mercenary Tao -

Youre an idiot. He beat conor twice. Id say diaz bros have as big a following as it gets. Definitley the conor fight was what prooelled him. Watch nates next fight do over million buys without conor

I'd do a permanent screen name bet that Nate could fight anyone but Conor and it wouldn't do close to a million.

Morpheus1976 -

Nate was headlining before Conor was even in the UFC

And? I seem to remember that his numbers weren't fantastic. Artem fucking Lobov just headlined for Christ's sake.

Conor's ducking Nate and everyone else, looking to cash out on getting pillowfisted by FMJ with a new born on the way. How can you blame him?