Dana Burned Through $16 Million Cash Writing ‘love letter to Mexican People’

Dana Ortiz

3 Likes

for one night, the sphere will be known as the egg

6 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please, I present to you, for one incredible night, BLAF along with the UFC presents “UFC Fight Night at The EGG: Hey Mexico BLAF wrote you a love letter and is down to fuck inside The Egg”.

3 Likes

Why take the risk with Conor?

Because im sure he wants to charge 10 thousand dollars a seat

2 Likes

I think egg will start off the cheapest seats in the place at about 750-850

I’m intrigued by the set up and looking forward to the event, and hope the Egg, Stacks the egg card, and Yolks it out

1 Like

Fire Burn GIF by Epitaph Records

1 Like

LOL, it gets better.

Dana’s love letter is now going to be called Riyadh Season Noche.

3 Likes

“This will be one of the biggest sporting events of all time,” White said in a statement. “What we’re going to pull off at Sphere will never be done again. This will be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for sports fans. At the same time, this is going to be an incredible tribute to the Mexican people for their extraordinary contributions to combat sports. We’re thrilled that Turki Alalshikh and the Saudi General Entertainment Authority have stepped up to partner with us to make this the greatest event in the history of combat sports. Their participation shows just how massive the interest is from all over the world. Riyadh Season Noche UFC will be unforgettable.”

a true love letter to the mexican people

3 Likes

His Excellency is bending Dana over :laughing: and taking over…thought he would never do co promotion?

6 Likes

So we’re the ‘it’s showtime’ events so what the fuck is blaf on about?

1 Like

He could have just showed up with a 12 pack of Corona.

2 Likes

Why are these guys involved?

It’s a ufc event on American soil?

Sound like they are doing ‘sex and the city 2’ version of a ufc ppv

1 Like

I think at this point we should all just be grateful we got to see PRIDE and K1 in real time.

Whatever you don’t like about the current UFC… PFL/Bellator/ONE/RIZIN/ACA/Oktagon/KSW/Combate are even worse.

Just nowhere to go to find a big show, an old school super card or a good Grand Prix.

Its all chopped up, corporate and niche now.

Dana’s cheap ass was saying a week or two ago how it’s already cost him 16mil so far, and they probably need more money.

A little call to Saudi , to the money men .
Sorted.

I wonder if Turki will wear an oversized sombrero in fight night…

3 Likes

Still dont get what he spent that money on…

Securing the venue for a 1 Saturday night, security etc