Dana "Diaz be ready to fight GSP by summer"

www.mmafighting.com/2012/01/21/dana-white-gsp-hates-nick-diaz-will-be-ready-to-fight-him-by-s/ 

looks like rehab is going better than expected for GSP!  

If GSP pushes his recovery, he's going to wish he didn't. He has an assload of money, he needs to let it heal 100 percent and not rush it Phone Post

Weird to think that they would've already fought had Nick just showed up to the press conference.

A long time off between fights for GSP means advantage Diaz.

Injuries to elite level athletes almost never take as long as forecasted.

Growth Hormone is an amazing tool.

Twenty47 - 
Leck Brosnar - Weird to think that they would've already fought had Nick just showed up to the press conference.
No they wouldn't have?

Are you saying Nick would've been too scared to step in the ring or wat? wat ?

Cheers

Butterfly effect man, none of this shit would've happened if yo boy just did his job. So hard to go to a press conf apparently.

And GSP did not pull out, Nick didn't do his job so they replaced him. AFTER that GSP got hurt, so you could argue Diaz is the butterfly that messed up GSP.

Cheers, goddamn butterflies.

D Rock - Injuries to elite level athletes almost never take as long as forecasted.

Growth Hormone is an amazing tool.

Maybe, or being in peak physical condition.

Leck Brosnar - 
Twenty47 - 
Leck Brosnar - Weird to think that they would've already fought had Nick just showed up to the press conference.
No they wouldn't have?

Cheers

You better watch your mouths. Nick Diaz ain't scared homie.

209 over 514 urry day, all day.

condit is gonna beat up diaz. no gsp vs diaz fight.
wonder why alot of people are looking past condit. the guy is good.

Lol? Phone Post

Leck Brosnar - And GSP did not pull out, Nick didn't do his job so they replaced him. AFTER that GSP got hurt, so you could argue Diaz is the butterfly that messed up GSP.

Your fucking retarded Phone Post

Condit must have got injured or something, because that's the only way Diaz makes it to GSP. Phone Post

kelby - condit is gonna beat up diaz. no gsp vs diaz fight.
wonder why alot of people are looking past condit. the guy is good.

Very true! The guy could easily beat Diaz and then this whole convo becomes irrelevant.

I hope Diaz beats Condit because I want Diaz to smash GSP, the guy has no reason to hate Diaz and it is about time the WW division had a champ that likes to put on exciting fights. Phone Post

Leck Brosnar - And GSP did not pull out, Nick didn't do his job so they replaced him. AFTER that GSP got hurt, so you could argue Diaz is the butterfly that messed up GSP.

lol, he tooled BJ for 3 rounds..that is more than doing his job in my book. I don't give two fucks as a fan about his press conferences.

ortman166 - 
Lol?

Just out of curiosity, why are you loling? Is reality too much for you? Everything I've said is true. Lol.

Cheers

BrckNoHitBk - 
lol, he tooled BJ for 3 rounds..that is more than doing his job in my book. I don't give two fucks as a fan about his press conferences.

Agreed. I just stated what happened in real life(you know, reality) and said that the GSP-Diaz fight WOULD HAVE HAPPENED ALREADY, IF NOT FOR DIAZ AND HIS INABILITY TO TRAVEL TO THE PRESS CONFERENCE. We are not talking about how good of a fighter Nick is.

Leck Brosnar - And GSP did not pull out, Nick didn't do his job so they replaced him. AFTER that GSP got hurt, so you could argue Diaz is the butterfly that messed up GSP.

So if Nick would have shown up, GSP wouldn't have injured his knee in which he pulled out against Condit the first time, leading into pulling out of the fight with Diaz when he blew up his right knee?

Get your facts straight retard Phone Post

Leck Brosnar -
Twenty47 - 
No they wouldn't have?

Cheers

Gsp would have gotten injured just like he did for Condit Phone Post