Dana dumps Rousey, posts pic with new side piece!

Conor is really coming in to take over. Hes making more money at 4-0 than any other fighter in history. Phone Post 3.0

I can't really hate on the guy. He's entertaining inside and outside of the cage.

The Sultan - Conor is really coming in to take over. Hes making more money at 4-0 than any other fighter in history. Phone Post 3.0
I know you weren't a believer until the Poirier fight but just like Jesus, Conor will eventually convert the masses and prove that he is a world class fighter.

He may lose against Aldo but I think that will a competitive fight and if it does happen in Croke Park (the 80,000 seater stadium in Dublin) I don't know how people would complain about an event that big in MMA.

I think Swanson is the most deserving of a title shot right now but you can't blame the UFC for striking while the iron is hot.

There's only been a few times in UFC history when they could sell out an 80,000 seater football stadium, GSP vs Anderson about 4 years ago and maybe Brock vs Fedor. Conor vs Aldo will sell out if it happens next summer.

Conor willing Phone Post 3.0

Fedoral Crime - A selfie a day really does bring out the haters that are gay Phone Post 3.0
This shit was so gay that I now have AIDS. Phone Post 3.0

TopGrinder - Signs of a good pimp. He keeps his cash cow bitches in check and take them out for field trips while he takes in the real dough for more snow for his desert driveway.

Keep on pimping Dana. Pimp on my friend! Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Tankhead -
Fedoral Crime - A selfie a day really does bring out the haters that are gay Phone Post 3.0
This shit was so gay that I now have AIDS. Phone Post 3.0
Don't blame my post for your insatiable love for dirty, infested penis.

How sure are you that it's AIDS anyway? Do you just think you have it or are you HIV positive? Phone Post 3.0

I Wild Each It -

Let's see how much they're hanging out if McGregor loses a couple.

Can't wait for threads with pics of dana eating sauerkraut with Dennis seiver inside some german bunker if conor loses. Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - LOL

With how red Dana's face looks and part of that pot behind his head, he looks like a Devil with a horn. Phone Post 3.0
Ahaha awesome catch Phone Post 3.0

Fedoral Crime - 
The Sultan - Conor is really coming in to take over. Hes making more money at 4-0 than any other fighter in history. Phone Post 3.0
I know you weren't a believer until the Poirier fight but just like Jesus, Conor will eventually convert the masses and prove that he is a world class fighter.

He may lose against Aldo but I think that will a competitive fight and if it does happen in Croke Park (the 80,000 seater stadium in Dublin) I don't know how people would complain about an event that big in MMA.

I think Swanson is the most deserving of a title shot right now but you can't blame the UFC for striking while the iron is hot.

There's only been a few times in UFC history when they could sell out an 80,000 seater football stadium, GSP vs Anderson about 4 years ago and maybe Brock vs Fedor. Conor vs Aldo will sell out if it happens next summer.

You really drank the Conor kool aid, huh? Don't kid yourself they could do it in Brazil, and they could have done it in Quebec with GSP headlining. They probably could've even done it in Toronto but I think they simply don't have a venue that big.

The Sultan - Conor is really coming in to take over. Hes making more money at 4-0 than any other fighter in history. Phone Post 3.0

Source?

Arlovskis Chin -
KnockoutThoughts - Mixing business with pleasure. This will not end well. Conor McGregor is Dana's new adopted son. His favoritism wouldn't be so bad if it were any other sport, but this is the fight game. More than any other sport fighters need to be on a fair playing field. Can't be much of fair when the favorite son who's a nobody can get more love and publicity than the long reigning and defending champ. BS and BS fights being offered to this weasel. In a way they deserve each other. Conor is just milking Dana for the luxury, and Dana desperately needs to create a star. He has several he doesn't push or promote, but this is his SPECIAL little star..lol. Sport is turning into a joke! Phone Post 3.0
Believe it or not it is a fair playing field in the fight game. When the door closes Dana can't help any fighter even if he wanted to. If you are the better man in the night- you prevail and if not then you don't.

BS match up? He fought Diego Brandao and then fought Dustin Poirier. That's a huge step up in competition. A better stylistic match up than Mendes and Edgar? Yes but they're booked. Not as good as Cub? Yes he was booked too. Like it or not DP was top 5 on earth. It was not an easy match up. Phone Post 3.0
You're right, when the cage closes they can't help him. Before that cage closes they can. They can put him in favorable mafchups and put him in against competitors that cater to his strength. They can make his path to a titleshot easy or hard. They have complete power in the UFC and can dictate who fights who and who gets cut. When you're publicly buddy buddy with one particular fighter, pay him significantly more, and have him challenging for a belt after defeating Porier who was never in the talk for the belt himself, it makes it favoritism and wrong. Chael had favoritism too. Atleast Chael paid his dues by taking on some of the best in the World throughout a long career. Not even Rory MacDonald came in with so much hype and backing from the top owners. He was supposed to be the next GSP! If this is truly a sport, then titleshots shouldn't be handed out, they should be earned. There are guys who were on 8-10 fight win streaks who never got a crack at the belt. Why? Because they ran into someone who beat them before getting there. Matt Brown comes to mind. Conor has fought 4 times in the UFC against 4 fighters not in a position for the belt, and he already is in talks for a belt. Only reason the Siver fight is happening is because of fans crying foul, otherwise Dana would most likely have set up the title fight already. Who else received that level of special treatment? Phone Post 3.0

I hope this guy gets exposed as soon as possible to see how fast Dana ditches him as soon as he starts losing. Mendes would end this guy. Fuck it, set up the Aldo fight. I want to see Aldo obliterate this guy. If Siver pulls off the upset I will shit an egg and laugh at this spectacle. I hope he goes in with a takedown and gnp attack to hand this loud mouthed Leprechaun an L to take back to Ireland. Phone Post 3.0

rkm456 - 
The Sultan - Conor is really coming in to take over. Hes making more money at 4-0 than any other fighter in history. Phone Post 3.0

Source?

Conors nuts

Could Dana be more obvious that he wants his fighters to talk like pro wrestlers?

The guys who can fight and talk find their way onto Dana's dick every time.

Porkchop - Could Dana be more obvious that he wants his fighters to talk like pro wrestlers?

The guys "talking like pro wrestlers" are getting huge pay days. Like it or not, it's a business and if people don't care - they're not buying.

Imagine the numbers a Jones ppv would pull if he went full heel.

$$$$$ Phone Post 3.0

Who's the top? Or are they a modern couple? Phone Post 3.0

Mustard Tiger - 
Porkchop - Could Dana be more obvious that he wants his fighters to talk like pro wrestlers?

The guys "talking like pro wrestlers" are getting huge pay days. Like it or not, it's a business and if people don't care - they're not buying.

Imagine the numbers a Jones ppv would pull if he went full heel.

$$$$$ Phone Post 3.0

He currently is full heel. I think it's awesome, but people still don't like him.

Fedoral Crime -

You're correct.

I was put off by his cockiness and arrogance at first but then after the Poirier fight, he earned my respect. Dustin was a top 5 fighter at the time and I thought it was insane that McGregor stated he would ko him in the 1st round and then went out and did it. That was gangster as fuck and definitely earned my respect.

Afterwards I dug in to McGregor's past and found that hes got a serious boxing/kickboxing game. I saw some videos that seriously impressed me. I'd like to see him beat Siver and then go on to fight for the championship. It would certainly do the best #'s. Phone Post 3.0

rkm456 -

Source?
His contract. Name another fighter that is 4-0, as a relative unknown (not Anderson Silva or strikeforce converts that had star power to begin with) that make 75K/75K ?

Nate Diaz was complaining because hes only making 60/60 and hes got how many more fights than conor does?

And to the comment below about "his nuts" its well known I didnt even like Conor before his fight with Dustin as I had made Strong posts against him, so stop assuming because you are clueless as to what you are saying. Phone Post 3.0

The Sultan - 
rkm456 -

Source?
His contract. Name another fighter that is 4-0, as a relative unknown (not Anderson Silva or strikeforce converts that had star power to begin with) that make 75K/75K ?

Nate Diaz was complaining because hes only making 60/60 and hes got how many more fights than conor does?

And to the comment below about "his nuts" its well known I didnt even like Conor before his fight with Dustin as I had made Strong posts against him, so stop assuming because you are clueless as to what you are saying. Phone Post 3.0

That's the most specific "absolute" claim I've ever heard, lol.