Dana dumps Rousey, posts pic with new side piece!

Dana likes money.  Chuck was money in Dana's pocket.  Ronda is money in Dana's pocket.  Conor is money in Dana's pocket.  There's a reason you don't see Dana sipping fruity drinks with Denis Siver or Ben Rothwell. 

rkm456 -
The Sultan - 
rkm456 -
The Sultan - Conor is really coming in to take over. Hes making more money at 4-0 than any other fighter in history. Phone Post 3.0

Source?
His contract. Name another fighter that is 4-0, as a relative unknown (not Anderson Silva or strikeforce converts that had star power to begin with) that make 75K/75K ?

Nate Diaz was complaining because hes only making 60/60 and hes got how many more fights than conor does?

And to the comment below about "his nuts" its well known I didnt even like Conor before his fight with Dustin as I had made Strong posts against him, so stop assuming because you are clueless as to what you are saying. Phone Post 3.0

That's the most specific "absolute" claim I've ever heard, lol.
Its very specific and the question still stands....is there any other fighter who is making 75/75 after 4 fights in the ufc, that did not come in with star power ie came from strikeforce? Phone Post 3.0

Blue Name Plz. Njoi.

http://i59.tinypic.com/11k9hfl.jpg

Tony Reali - Blue Name Plz. Njoi.

For Tony:

rkm456 - 
Mustard Tiger - 
Porkchop - Could Dana be more obvious that he wants his fighters to talk like pro wrestlers?

The guys who can fight and talk find their way onto Dana's dick every time.
The guys "talking like pro wrestlers" are getting huge pay days. Like it or not, it's a business and if people don't care - they're not buying.

Imagine the numbers a Jones ppv would pull if he went full heel.

$$$$$ Phone Post 3.0

He currently is full heel. I think it's awesome, but people still don't like him.

He's still concerned with being liked and nowhere near full heel.

epwar -
Tony Reali - Blue Name Plz. Njoi.

For Tony:

Why is NHs vagina fucking a Lego ? Phone Post 3.0

District 22 - What's the big deal? They all stay in the same hotel so the ufc can have private security for there fighters. I bet there were other fighters there as well. Phone Post 3.0

Dana and Lorenzo don't stay in the Fighters hotel. Matchmakers and Bruce Buffer do though. Conor def a funny dude if I was Dana I'd want him around me talking shit on everyone in my organization all the time. Keep shit in perspective.

Good for Connor. Picture doesnt piss me off and I enjoy watching someone rise to stardom and he is doing it in a very entertaining fashion. Phone Post 3.0

PeteyWheatstraw - It's ridiculous that they're not embarrassed by that. Like a child and his favorite uncle. Did they watch an R-rated movie and go shoot B.B. guns after that?
"Uncle Daner I keep havin dis nightmare where a wrestler lies on me fer tree rounds"

"Don't worry Conor, I'll protect you" Phone Post 3.0

epwar - 

Jesus, this is just getting embarrassing.  This should make every UFC fighter furious.

Why should anyone be furious over this?
I'd be more embarrassed if I was a grown man who got upset over this picture.

The Sultan - 
rkm456 -
The Sultan - 
rkm456 -
The Sultan - Conor is really coming in to take over. Hes making more money at 4-0 than any other fighter in history. Phone Post 3.0

Source?
His contract. Name another fighter that is 4-0, as a relative unknown (not Anderson Silva or strikeforce converts that had star power to begin with) that make 75K/75K ?

Nate Diaz was complaining because hes only making 60/60 and hes got how many more fights than conor does?

And to the comment below about "his nuts" its well known I didnt even like Conor before his fight with Dustin as I had made Strong posts against him, so stop assuming because you are clueless as to what you are saying. Phone Post 3.0

That's the most specific "absolute" claim I've ever heard, lol.
Its very specific and the question still stands....is there any other fighter who is making 75/75 after 4 fights in the ufc, that did not come in with star power ie came from strikeforce? Phone Post 3.0

Off the top of my head no, but if memory serves Cruz is pretty close and he just had his 3rd UFC fight and is on a contract from like 3 years ago. If you wanted to be a little more accurate and say "name me a guy with 18 pro fights making 75/75" it all of a sudden becomes a little bit of a different conversation.

He's currently in the perfect storm for a guy in his position to be able to maximize his value. He's in a sport lacking in star power, he fights a fan friendly style, and he can unquestionably sell himself. He'll also clearly do whatever the fuck Dana tells him to do. He's a smart man to maximize his value while he's a fresh act.

Conor thinks he's on Dana's level.

It's sad. Guy brags about six figure pay days and then expects us to believe he and DFW hang like equals?

Basically he's the slave that's allowed into the house.

Other than that, I think it's lower tier for the President to be pictures fraternizing like this.

I'd love to see Roger Goodell doing a keg stand with Gronk or grinding a girl with Johnny Football but that reeks of impropriety and lacks professionalism.

If you want to be Don King or Al Haymon (even Al don't do pictures) it's fine to hang with your fighter.

If you run the league?

It looks bad.

If I'm Dennis Siver, I do the job like Nash vs Hogan's finger poke of doom and just head out into the night.

Because you are being brought to Boston to get TKO'd kid. Phone Post 3.0

What do you think they talk about when they hang out?

I picture them like the "Mean Girls" of UFC.

"Tell me who else you're better than Conor. I know, EVERYONE, but just give me names and details for fun. Be colorful. Wait, I'm gonna get the slam book! Then later we can talk about how much fucking money we have!"

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Conor thinks he's on Dana's level.

It's sad. Guy brags about six figure pay days and then expects us to believe he and DFW hang like equals?

Basically he's the slave that's allowed into the house.

Other than that, I think it's lower tier for the President to be pictures fraternizing like this.

I'd love to see Roger Goodell doing a keg stand with Gronk or grinding a girl with Johnny Football but that reeks of impropriety and lacks professionalism.

If you want to be Don King or Al Haymon (even Al don't do pictures) it's fine to hang with your fighter.

If you run the league?

It looks bad.

If I'm Dennis Siver, I do the job like Nash vs Hogan's finger poke of doom and just head out into the night.

Because you are being brought to Boston to get TKO'd kid. Phone Post 3.0

The fact that Conor brags about 6 figures, is what is truly disturbing.  NBA 12th men make that in 3 games.

epwar -
potato623 - You bitch about everything huh?

Yes, I do.

Thankfully, Lentz, Bermudez, and Siver now have great material to go after Conor with.  Sadly, the only person who will exploit this properly is Askren because no one wants to make Dana angry.

Askren has downs. I'm out. Phone Post 3.0

Lmfaooooo Phone Post 3.0

PeteyWheatstraw - What do you think they talk about when they hang out?

I picture them like the "Mean Girls" of UFC.

"Tell me who else you're better than Conor. I know, EVERYONE, but just give me names and details for fun. Be colorful. Wait, I'm gonna get the slam book! Then later we can talk about how much fucking money we have!"

"Everywoon, but let's switch gears here, yeah?  Dat "Betch" Correia...her arse, uh, her arse is so fetch! (double villain laugh)

Don't ya tink so, Dana?"

'Conor, you just made "fetch" happen.'

Hocky Balboa - LOL

With how red Dana's face looks and part of that pot behind his head, he looks like a Devil with a horn. Phone Post 3.0
Legit LOL Phone Post 3.0

Drugs_Delaney -
Hocky Balboa - LOL

With how red Dana's face looks and part of that pot behind his head, he looks like a Devil with a horn. Phone Post 3.0

"Tell me kid, have you ever danced with the devil by bar poolside?"
Lol vu to both lmfao Phone Post 3.0

In all seriousness though how dana runs things is a joke. Where is Aldos fucking coconut drink after nearly a decade of dominance? Cant wait for aldo to ko via flying knee. Dana would shit himself Phone Post 3.0