Dana hopes NSAC doesn't grant Vitor a TUE for TRT

White tells The Associated Press he agrees with the ARP's statement Monday supporting the elimination of therapeutic use exemptions for testosterone in boxing and MMA.

Several UFC fighters have been granted exemptions in recent years to use testosterone before their bouts, ostensibly for medical reasons.

White hopes the Nevada State Athletic Commission won't grant an exemption to Brazil'sVitor Belfort, who is expected to fight Chris Weidman for the middleweight title in Las Vegas later this year.

http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/10361768/ufc-dana-white-backs-doctor-bid-testosterone-ban

Dana hates vitor. Phone Post 3.0

TRT enhanced Vitor is fucking unstoppable right now. He gets his medicine and his levels are brought up to normal, he walks through Weidman.

He doesn't get his medicine, and his t levels crash down to below normal. He's going to be in a weakened state. So then, I think Weidman walks through him.

Interesting stuff this fight. Can't wait to see it.

Isn't that a complete reversal from a couple of years ago?

Dana be ducking Vitor bro.

"It's complicated." - Dana on Chael pissing hot a few years back

Give this man his meds!!! Phone Post 3.0

Rofl...I meant TRT hahaha...

epwar - 

"It's complicated." - Dana on Chael pissing hot a few years back

That's the way Dana is though. He has his glory boys and tries to defend them but after a while his position changes. He was all in denial about Sherk and now these days his own mother could piss hot and he would still drop the hammer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5w59J1oTd0&feature=player_detailpage

i'm actually very surprised dana said this. the ufc has been supporting trt basically since inception. 

Team GDP - 

i'm actually very surprised dana said this. the ufc has been supporting trt basically since inception. 

They're savvy enough to notice fan opinion and change their stance accordingly.

The old lion will wear the strap in 2014 with or without TRT. And I personally cant fucking wait.

Complete and total PR move. Dana, who clearly uses roids himself, would be completely fine with TRT and general PED usage in the sport if it were not for fan opposition.

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

Complete and total PR move. Dana, who clearly uses roids himself, would be completely fine with TRT and general PED usage in the sport if it were not for fan opposition.

Hmmm...So Dana "pretends" to not want the NSAC to give Vitor his shit. But in "reality", he really wants TRT enhanced Vitor to come in and fucking destroy Weidman all over the Octagon(tm) in super entertaining fashion.

Then his buddies at the NSAC get to look like they are sticking it to Dana by letting Vitor have his medicine.

Which makes a huge splash in the MMA world with the shockingly one sided destruction of Weidman. Which brings all kinds of positive attention to the UFC, because Vitor is a VERY famous and well liked fighter by casual fans. Then they can build Vitor up into a partial replacement to help fill the GSP/Anderson void.

And in the end, Dana gets to talk shit about the NSAC and act all pissy about it in his little interview videos. So it doesn't look like the UFC is supporting something that is perceived as a steroid type enhancement by most of the public.

Hmmmmm

Weidman going to beat TRTless but nevertheless cheating Vitor in Vega$. Hype train to derail.

It's better for Zuffa's pockets if Vitor gets the rocket fuel.

Smarten the fuck up, goof. Phone Post 3.0

Why you not like Jesus Dana? Jesus tell me to TRT!

Of course uncle Dana doesn't want Vitor to get a TUE. He ain't no Chael. Phone Post 3.0

DoomFarmer - It's better for Zuffa's pockets if Vitor gets the rocket fuel.

Smarten the fuck up, goof. Phone Post 3.0

This may be the dumbest thing I've ever read on here.

Just now as the UFC is finally being covered by ESPN and major sporting outlets as a legit sporting event, the guy who beat the greatest ever, was beat by a guy who uses "legal" testosterone because he abused steroids in the past.

Yes, that would be spectacular for the sport and critics.

Now give your Mom's computer back to her.