Dana is contacting ex-UFC fighters, to SLAP! . Pay = 2k to Show. 2k to Win

10 Likes

They are slapping each other they should be very happy they are even getting paid to do that.

I got a friend who has a 1 eyed horse. Another horse kicked it’s eyeball out. It’s just a socket where his eyeball used to be.

1 Like

randy orton GIF

Same goes for MMA to be fair. You think many MMA fighters have an IQ over 90? Not many people cage fight if they’ve got career options

2 Likes

Especially MMA. Lots of variables.

Guys, i dont mean to sound alarmed but episode 2 is starting like right now.

They are gonna have a slap off elimination!

2 Likes

Static is my boy!

Tbis dude says hes doing.power slap because his son is not mentally.developed and he needs help. So this ding dong is gonna take needless head trauma

1 Like
2 Likes

I just posted about it. It was AWFUL

1 Like

Agreed.

Check out the comments, on their social media. All negative. lol Dana must be pulling his hair out!

https://twitter.com/ufc/status/1618325055162945537?s=20

1 Like
1 Like

I would say the dif between boxing and this is boxing is a sport… one which can lead to making millions if going to the top.

I don’t really have an issue with the pay… I mean who knows if this will even make money for TBS so from a strictly business standpoint I don’t care, I don’t think they’re getting screwed in that sense. But it’s a stupid game they’re playing, not worth the health risks, it gives me the impression it’d be something kids would do on the playground if it went viral.

That said I’m sure a critic of MMA could draw parallel’s between this and MMA. In many ways MMA is more dangerous, in this at least you don’t risk being hit with a flying hendo haymaker as you lay unconscious on the ground stiff as a board while the crowd gives rousing applause.

3 Likes
1 Like

Lol at the first guy taking “too many selfies” only to be beaten by the guy who has taken more selfies than anyone else

Yes a $25 UFC online store gift card.

5 Likes

LOL @ Dana attacking someone for their personal appearance. If Dana wasn’t rich, he’d still be a pasty, scrawny guy with jacked teeth:

1 Like

Fuck…this thread is hilarious

Dana has suffered enough
I feel bad for him