Dana is contacting ex-UFC fighters, to SLAP! . Pay = 2k to Show. 2k to Win

The slap thing is going to get someone killed though fr. That shit was hard to watch. Yikes.

And if they somehow do, they won’t for long if they partake in exchanging concussions for dollars.

I’ve been walloped so many times in my life by a closed fist that an open palm would be a down grade.

I have never been knocked out in a fight.Only by a full grown horse.

Dana show me the money $$$

1 Like

I guess getting shot in the leg is worth whatever someone will accept for it. I have no doubt that some moron out there would let you shoot them in the leg for money.

In the end, I think we are driving at the same thing. I am not going to pretend to argue that this is a smart thing to get involved with.

1 Like

You got knocked out by a horse?
My best friends wife took me to meet a horse for the first time last summer.
I was horrified…
How did it knock you out, if you dont mind me asking ?

I honestly did & that is the gods honest truth.

My step son & I were on my parents property (10 acres) and we were making a track so that we could ride our dirtbikes.My step son wanted to drive my truck & I let him.I got bored of waiting for him to stop driving,so I got on his motorcycle.Somehow,I must of got too close to our friends horses & one of them kicked me in the face & my ribs.I spent 9 days in the hospital.The owner of the horses said that I must have gotten too close to the horse & spooked him.He thinks that I was tormenting them.I can’t even remember being near a horse,because the kick knocked me out cold,and I lost some time in my life that day (couldn’t answer paramedics questions)

*We were making a track with my truck.

3 Likes

My boys girl mentioned to not stand behind them if you dont know them well.
Glad your ok though. I have nightmares about getting kicked by a horse lol.
Youre one tuff sonofabitch son.
Stay safe.

1 Like

Yeah,well I have a slightly crooked jaw because my face was put back together by a E.N.T instead of a oral surgeon.I also lost 8 teeth & had my ribs broken.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
Holy shit man

Are you ok?

Well of course.That happened in 1996.I’ll show you a picture of my crooked jaw.

BRB.

1 Like

Crooked jaw when I open my mouth.

4 Likes

People laughed at me when I told them I was afraid of horses and dogs.
Jokes on them.

Can you eat normally?

I would watch if they made like a bully beat down angle on it. Like you get a mouthy teen that’s out of control and the mom gets to slap his mouth off, kids gets paid for how many slaps he can take, public sends in requests.

This is so bad that for the very first time in my life I’d be up for fixing a competition. Hell, I’d take the initiative to my opponent. Give me your W bonus and you move up to the next round while we pretend slap one another. Thanks for corrupting me Dana ha ha. WTF was he thinking getting involved with that shit?

For years & years when I had to chew alot…my jaw got very sore.Since then,it’s been ok.

Also…for years & years the left side of my face was numb because the kick severed a nerve in my jaw.

1 Like

horse request GIF

3 Likes

Absolutely.It had to be something close to that.I just can’t begin to fathom how he got my ribs also.

Unless he got me when I was on the ground.

giphy

1 Like