Dana is contacting ex-UFC fighters, to SLAP! . Pay = 2k to Show. 2k to Win

For brain damage?

3 Likes

Thank you that means alot.

3 Likes

Hang in there bro…things will come around again. I have surely had my ups and downs and always expect more downs than ups as I get into my 50’s and beyond. I didn’t save any $$, no 401k, no retirement, no property. If my old lady kicks me to the curb I am shit out of luck. Lucky to have health insurance bc she is willing to fork out the cash for it. SO basically living off her generosity. Tbh, I like having nothing at this point. No probate when I die. Clean and swift!

3 Likes

On topic:

Some call me a pimp for this??? BTW your embed sucks. Also I would never fork out that cash for Health insurance. I also wouldn’t pay my medical bills either, so fuck me, Im a dick! I hate the system (health system, political system, legal system) and usually do my best to avoid the bullshit. If it is a “system” that I don’t get to create or choose but am expected to plug myself into then I generally despise it and opt out as quickly as I can.

My last two employers have went out of business & companies want verifiable work history.

I quit,so I am not receiving any unemployment & living off of my savings.

1 Like

Sorry,

I should have said thank you for the well wishes.

Thanks JG.

1 Like

Oh,

And thank you also ScrapplerOG.

No problem, hope you get through the tough spot

1 Like

That pay is literally a slap to the face.

4 Likes

Imagine Bigfoot Silva getting the first slap on your face ??

Fuuuuuuuuuuuk

4 Likes

Have you had a concussion? It’s wank

1 Like

Awesome Lets Go GIF by Yellow Cab Pizza

2k lol, why not 20$ or 200$ ? cheap fuck Dana

2 Likes

Was gonna say the same thing. Obviously it’s debatable from a brain health perspective, but other than that, it’s not like you’re flying guys from around the world into training camps, paying a team, and having to hone all these different skill sets.

From a complexity to payoff perspective, it’s not a bad deal.

1 Like

Finally a sport that six strokes, liver transplant Tank Abbot can make a comeback and win.

1 Like

Yes, it is stripped of all complexity. So, what is left? Just allowing a man to smack you in the head several times.

And it’s a man who has been practicing. Getting the torque, and leverage right. Making sure he hits with the right part of the palm. Taking time, to know which swings hurt, and which do not.

Then he gets to do that to your undefended head. For 2k? No way.

You could make the same argument, about letting someone shoot you in the leg. No training. Just let them shoot you. How much is that worth? Would that be better, or worse, than getting knocked stiff?

2 Likes

Absolutely disgusting news.

1 Like

4 grand, before taxes

2 Likes

Better than getting slapped for free. It’s not like they approached GSP with 4K come on.

1 Like