Dana is contacting ex-UFC fighters, to SLAP! . Pay = 2k to Show. 2k to Win

Scumbags! Approaching retired fighters. As @buddie said, that’s precisely who should stay out of it.

An actual fight would be much less dangerous. With that slap shit you’re 100% taking serious damage.

UFC is garbage. Dana should just go away.

4 Likes

Rumor has it that Ron Van Clief was unwilling to slap for $2k and $2k so Dana, Fertitta Capital and Hunter Campbell are offering him the $2k/$2k plus ten cases of Chocolate Ensure to compete in the event later this season.

5 Likes

I would want to see a guy like Houston Alexander in one of these contests. Only if he gets to slap first though. I don’t trust him to maintain consciousness if he has to take the first slap.

3 Likes

Dana fuckin White, ladies & gentlemen, let’s hear it for him!

3 Likes

I mean, he’s just offering people an opportunity to make money. They can say no or just ignore him if they aren’t interested. I got to imagine there at some guys out there working at 7-11 that would take him up on this.

1 Like

Dana being Jewish

1 Like

Spicely is a great dude .
Hbo GIF by Silicon Valley

2 Likes

Lol.

4 Likes

That’s pre-taxes too.

1 Like

BJ Penn making a comeback soon

8 Likes

I’ll do that shit right now. I get to slap first though. I bet 90% of those dudes are bouncers. You know I’m right

1 Like

Dana is a total shitbag. You know Spicely fought for beans and has no health insurance or retirement from the UFC to show for it, now Dana wants him to stay on the company tit to go get slapped for 4K while he’s eating caviar and beating his wife in bars. Dude has to go, a horrible human and a horrible look for the sport. Greedy cunt.

12 Likes

Something something Dana’s wife

4 Likes

What about having your own sponsors? Or is it you have to have the sponsors Dana has promoting?

1 Like

Fuck this idiotic shit. This is like 1 step removed from being “Ow, My Balls!”

Also very gross if this is true about retired fighters being recruited for guaranteed concussions and a couple thousand bucks.

Everything about this is bottom of the barrel shit.

11 Likes

Might as well start doing a bumfights/felonfights league like in the good old days of streaming internet!

8 Likes

I’m sorry Buddy. Are you doing ok? That sounded sad what you wrote

1 Like

It’s been an adjustment for sure.I have lived comfortable for a few decades.

Life has ups and down just have to weather the storm it will get better

all the best

3 Likes