Dana knew the whole time

TryhardNobody - Seems like she got a massive amount of publicity for a few hundred dollars.

12 Likes

It's not fair to lump Fedor in there. He actually deteriorated as a fighter. Somewhere along the way, he abandoned his hip throws and grappling in general, in favour of throwing predictable haymakers. When he reigned supreme in Pride, it's not like the UFC champions were better.

8 Likes
Easters -

Man pretty incredible how for a decade everyone was on the Askren hype train and Dana knew it was all smoke.  Same with Fedor.  Say what you will but that guy knows fighting

Don't ever lump Fedor in the same category as Askren 

9 Likes

OP you should be banned from posting you fucking retard shill

1 Like

Ben askren is like 35 years old. He shoulda been in the UFC 6 years ago 

6 Likes
dinkledorf -

Why?  Cuz I have an opinion that's different than yours?

1 Like

Even the casuals know Askren now. He's a profitable commodity still.

1 Like
Easters -
dinkledorf -

Because you're hanging from Dana's nuts and you are also completely wrong I don't know where to start. It was Dana who ruined Askrens career by not signing him 10 years earlier. He would have long become champ in the UFC. Fucking EGG wants this shitshow to be a circus so one if the most skilled wrestlers wasn't signed. Egg is the sportkiller not Jackson 

1 Like
YaoMingia -

Ben askren is like 35 years old. He shoulda been in the UFC 6 years ago 

Maia is 41. Just sayin

6 Likes
dinkledorf -
Easters -
dinkledorf -

Because you're hanging from Dana's nuts and you are also completely wrong I don't know where to start. It was Dana who ruined Askrens career by not signing him 10 years earlier. He would have long become champ in the UFC. Fucking EGG wants this shitshow to be a circus so one if the most skilled wrestlers wasn't signed. Egg is the sportkiller not Jackson 

Ten years ago prime GSP would have humiliated Askren 

8 Likes
dinkledorf -
Easters -
dinkledorf -

Too bad it's not amateur wrestling.  His complete MMA game is garbage.  No fluidity.  No idea how to strike.  Got swept all over the place.  He's not that great buddy 

2 Likes
dinkledorf -
Easters -
dinkledorf -

See, this is just being stupid in the other direction. GSP was the champion 10 years ago. He would have beaten Askren 56 times out of 10.

1 Like
Easters -

Man pretty incredible how for a decade everyone was on the Askren hype train and Dana knew it was all smoke.  Same with Fedor.  Say what you will but that guy knows fighting

It's just troll city around here isn't it.... get off Dana's nuts. To throw Fedor'sname out there shows next level ignorance 

Dana is a smart guy. smarter than the fans and the fighters. Always the trust the business man over the dumb athletes or the garbage fans aka marks. 

the business man knows better than you. 

2 Likes
CRE - Even the casuals know Askren now. He's a profitable commodity still.

Yeah, just not an elite fighter. We tried to tell you.

1 Like
PaulfromNY -

Dana is a smart guy. smarter than the fans and the fighters. Always the trust the business man over the dumb athletes or the garbage fans aka marks. 

the business man knows better than you. 

Nah, he's just smarter than you. Not a very high bar.

1 Like
Easters -

"Same with fedor???" . Get the fck out of here, fedor proved himself bye beating 5 Ufc Champions. Askren Never even came close to that . 

Jones right nostril -
dinkledorf -
Easters -
dinkledorf -

THIS!!! 

Jones right nostril -
dinkledorf -
Easters -
dinkledorf -

Maybe but  we never had a chance to find out, thx egg

dinkledorf -
Jones right nostril -
dinkledorf -
Easters -
dinkledorf -

Maybe but  we never had a chance to find out, thx egg

Some things don't need to happen for us to know how they would unfold.

If Danny Devito fought Jon Jones, we know what would happen.

If Ariana Grande fought Stipe Miocic, we know what would happen.

If Askren fought GSP, we know what would happen.

1 Like