Dana lectures the UG (M&G pics, lots of pics)...

BigRandyG - 
the geek - Reserving spot for more pics tomorrow

Thanks for taking the pics for us all, great pics! Anyway I can get a copy of some those pics sent over to me via email. If so send me a dm or i fean do the same. Thanks! Phone Post

You bet, I'll send you a PM.

also geek pics are awesome! dont cell yourself short bro they are rad. ill post the ones of me and my bro's soon Phone Post

Very cool. Phone Post

Captain Epic - 

also geek pics are awesome! dont cell yourself short bro they are rad. ill post the ones of me and my bro's soon Phone Post

Thanks homeslice!

Dana and Daniel Straus

Note that smile on Dana's face :)

I don't think you would see any other pro sport CEO's or Commissioners doing anything like this. Dana is awesome.

Matt Phillips - 

Dana and Daniel Straus

Note that smile on Dana's face :)

Hahaha, that's awesome, as is your story about the tweet. Daniel was such an awesome guy, so funny, couldn't have imagined better people to watch a UFC with.

yeah.. he posted it on twitter and during the fights he leans over and tells me Bjorn was asking him about it.. LOL

I told him to text him back that Dana was offering him more money....  Im glad he knew I was joking.. lol

DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes - 

In Phone Post

Is this your new screen name Penn?

bruised - 

Nice!! Phone Post

Thanks bro.

These look amazing. I would also love to have any and all high quality photos you have. I was in the front row, Dana is sitting in my friend's lap.

Your pics are amazing, Geek, I can't wait to see my personal ones from inside the octagon. I'm hoping you snapped a photo when Dana was holding out my t-shirt for his iPhone because I can't figure out how to get him to send it to me.

Cool. How did all you fruitballs even organize this? Seems a little too complicated for the people I interact with on here...

Haulport - 

Cool. How did all you fruitballs even organize this? Seems a little too complicated for the people I interact with on here...

It started with Saucy setting up the UG block, then Matt Phillips, CindyO & 12SixElbows set the other stuff up, and of course Geek took the pictures.. You can read it all come together in the Seattle UG Ticket Block thread

They did an amazing job and made the whole event something pretty darn special for the rest of us =)

Narcolepsy - These look amazing. I would also love to have any and all high quality photos you have. I was in the front row, Dana is sitting in my friend's lap.

Your pics are amazing, Geek, I can't wait to see my personal ones from inside the octagon. I'm hoping you snapped a photo when Dana was holding out my t-shirt for his iPhone because I can't figure out how to get him to send it to me.

Thanks dude, I checked and don't think i have a photo of him signing your shirt, sorry bud. You were one of the first photographed so I should be able to get it up tomorrow.

Cheers

octowussy - Aye, not a looker in the bunch.

Amazing. I'd love to hear some of the Q&A content if anyone remembers and wants to share!

In Phone Post

you can read about how it started and how it got setup here if interested...

Seattle Event - Underground Ticket Block

Nothing like Matt Phillips calling me and handing the phone to Dana. Made my night, week, month year whatever. Awesome conversation that ending f'n incredibly lol Phone Post

UGCTT_NKTKDace - 

Nothing like Matt Phillips calling me and handing the phone to Dana. Made my night, week, month year whatever. Awesome conversation that ending f'n incredibly lol Phone Post

Yeah.. Everyone was talking about that, that is so awesome!

DiscipleDojo - 
octowussy - Aye, not a looker in the bunch.

Amazing. I'd love to hear some of the Q&A content if anyone remembers and wants to share!

Thanks bro.

The conversation with him went on for at least an hour, maybe an hour and a half, I'll let someone else start with the first share though, I don't want to bogart the whole event haha.