Dana lectures the UG (M&G pics, lots of pics)...

UGCTT_NKTKDace - 

Nothing like Matt Phillips calling me and handing the phone to Dana. Made my night, week, month year whatever. Awesome conversation that ending f'n incredibly lol Phone Post

I have some private photo's of Dana on the phone with you Frank. I'm not going to post them though as I think it's a moment that should be between you two. I'll get them out to you ASAP.

DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes - 
the geek -
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes -  In Phone Post

Is this your new screen name Penn?

Yes sir Phone Post

HAHAHA Oh man...

the geek - 
UGCTT_NKTKDace - 

Nothing like Matt Phillips calling me and handing the phone to Dana. Made my night, week, month year whatever. Awesome conversation that ending f'n incredibly lol Phone Post

I have some private photo's of Dana on the phone with you Frank. I'm not going to post them though as I think it's a moment that should be between you two. I'll get them out to you ASAP.

Dude... I dont want to sound too gay, especially since we just left Washington State..

But you are one of the nicest, politest, gentleman Ive ever met in my life

I hope you can make the July 4th UFC event if thats what we decide is the next UFC UG get together

(No Homo)

Please identify the geeky chick with glasses and the chick with the large cans. Thanks.

The one with dana landing on the crowd there is a dude looks severely stoned with ben henderson style hair lol.

RickStorm - 
the geek - 
UGCTT_NKTKDace - 

Dude... I dont want to sound too gay, especially since we just left Washington State..

But you are one of the nicest, politest, gentleman Ive ever met in my life

I hope you can make the July 4th UFC event if thats what we decide is the next UFC UG get together

(No Homo)

Wow Rick, that's high praise coming from you. The same goes for you as well, I feel honored to be able to say I know you now.

I will do my best to make it to the next UG get together bro.

Sticky this bitch!!!!!!!!!

JoeMimic - 

Great pics can't wait to see the rest what an amazing experience! Phone Post

Thanks dude :-)

Lahzerous - 

Sticky this bitch!!!!!!!!!

I would if I could ;-)

Who was the bald Canadian guy wearing the SOA shirt that was asking dumbass questions? Phone Post

Jaybrone - 

The one with dana landing on the crowd there is a dude looks severely stoned with ben henderson style hair lol.

HAHAHA

aces_taylor - 

Who was the bald Canadian guy wearing the SOA shirt that was asking dumbass questions? Phone Post

Not sure, what were his questions?

Big thanks to everyone who played a part. Epic and memorable UFC weekend and experience Very thankful to have been there

supersonic - Big thanks to everyone who played a part. Epic and memorable UFC weekend and experience Very thankful to have been there

Couldn't agree more.

the geek -
aces_taylor -  Who was the bald Canadian guy wearing the SOA shirt that was asking dumbass questions? Phone Post

He asked if we can trust what Dana tells us and asked Dana if he was telling us the truth. Phone Post

aces_taylor - 
the geek -
aces_taylor -  Who was the bald Canadian guy wearing the SOA shirt that was asking dumbass questions? Phone Post

He asked if we can trust what Dana tells us and asked Dana if he was telling us the truth. Phone Post

Sorry, I don't remember that dude, I had pics on my mind. As this thread grows I'm sure a lot of stories will come up that I don't remember haha.

JoeMimic - 
the geek - 
aces_taylor - 
the geek -

Sorry, I don't remember that dude, I had pics on my mind. As this thread grows I'm sure a lot of stories will come up that I don't remember haha.

I remember him being to Dana's right and a few rows up. The only question I asked was if Faber was getting another title shot if he beats Menjivar haha.

Ohhhh dude, I remember your question hahaha. I remember Dana's answer was something along the line of "Hell no" and then he laughed.

Are you in picture? What were you wearing?

UGCTT_NKTKDace - 

That is awesome man!

I heard you're back at home!

Wow, I got a Creepy presence up in my thread, I feel honored :-)

... I'll step back and let you and Frank chat bud, I'd rather hear about Frank than anything else anyway.

JoeMimic - 
the geek - 
JoeMimic - 
the geek - 
aces_taylor - 
the geek -

I remember him being to Dana's right and a few rows up. The only question I asked was if Faber was getting another title shot if he beats Menjivar haha.

Ohhhh dude, I remember your question hahaha. I remember Dana's answer was something along the line of "Hell no" and then he laughed.

Are you in picture? What were you wearing?

In the first three pictures I'm right near the top of Dana's shoulder. Pictures one and three I'm near the top of the left shoulder, Picture two I'm near the top of his right. I've got a lovely mustache/goatee combo and I was wearing the Six Deuce WWDFWD? charcoal shirt...Which I had Dana sign on his own forehead haha.

Ah that's right, you messaged me.

I'll get some pics of you up ASAP. That is a glorious mustache and needs to be recognized for all that it contributes to our society.

Cheers