Dana lectures the UG (M&G pics, lots of pics)...

Yeah it really was a cool event, got to talk to Dana a bit in the octagon about some of his art. Sucks I didn't make it in the Dana group shot. Phone Post

aces_taylor - 

Yeah it really was a cool event, got to talk to Dana a bit in the octagon about some of his art. Sucks I didn't make it in the Dana group shot. Phone Post

I have more pics, what were you wearing? I can see if I have a group shot with you in it.

Only guy in a purple and gold UW shirt, my pic with Dana in the octagon was me and my 2 little brothers. Phone Post

Thank you geek. Your contribution is above and beyond the norm. Phone Post

aces_taylor - 

Only guy in a purple and gold UW shirt, my pic with Dana in the octagon was me and my 2 little brothers. Phone Post

I'll do some digging to see if I can find one with you, can't guarantee I'll have one as there we so many people. I'll come up with a better process to get everyone if we do this again in the future. I was pretty much just trying to react with what was happening.

Cheers

angryguy - 

Thank you geek. Your contribution is above and beyond the norm. Phone Post

Oh thank you, it's my pleasure :)

Crap.. I accidently deleted my own damn post..  I need better mouse control over these buttons.. lol

yeah Im sorry I didnt get to meet you Joe.. I had a hard time crawling around everybody between seats lol

BigEP just sent me this pic of Daniel LETTING me throw the choke on lol

AWESOME JOB SCOTT!!!!! I can't thank you enough for you taking all of the pics.

Here are some of my pics. They arent as good as Scotts, but not bad for a broken phone! 

Waiting for DFW to show up:

The Baldfather cometh:

Answering questions:

Birds eye view:

and more 

Dana signing some stuff:

In the cage:

Big EP - AWESOME JOB SCOTT!!!!! I can't thank you enough for you taking all of the pics.

My pleasure bro. Thank you for everything you did and it was an absolute pleasure getting to meet you.

Matt Phillips - 

Dana and Daniel Straus

Note that smile on Dana's face :)

Why is his shirt backwards?

Cindy

JoeMimic - 

Hey that's my group of freaks in that last pic haha! Awesome stuff. Phone Post

The awesome thing about that pic is that you were posing for my camera, it'll be cool having a pic from both angles haha.

awesome stuff. but out of sheer jealousy i'm going to romo the balls off you nerds tomorrow

CindyO - 
Matt Phillips - 

Dana and Daniel Straus

Note that smile on Dana's face :)

Why is his shirt backwards?

Cindy

Not sure, just the design I guess. lol

Matt Phillips - 

Here are some of my pics. They arent as good as Scotts, but not bad for a broken phone! 

Waiting for DFW to show up:

The Baldfather cometh:

Answering questions:

Birds eye view:

and more 

Dana signing some stuff:

In the cage:

Awesome Matt, thanks for posting. It's nice for me to see a pic with me in it haha, I'm the second from the left in the first row.

Brian Rule - awesome stuff. but out of sheer jealousy i'm going to romo the balls off you nerds tomorrow

VTFU & LMFAO

RickStorm - 

Crap.. I accidently deleted my own damn post..  I need better mouse control over these buttons.. lol

yeah Im sorry I didnt get to meet you Joe.. I had a hard time crawling around everybody between seats lol

BigEP just sent me this pic of Daniel LETTING me throw the choke on lol

Wicked, that's my buddy Martin dropping an elbow on Daniel.

awesome

aces_taylor - 

Who was the bald Canadian guy wearing the SOA shirt that was asking dumbass questions? Phone Post

There isn't a single question I can think of that would have been off limits between anyone in the group and DW so unless the guy was simply TRYING to be a dick, I bet his questions were just fine. People worry soooo much about offending DW so they withhold questions they really-really would like to have answers to and that's too bad because it isn't necessary.

Why waste the opportunity? If it's NOYB or he simply doesn't want to discuss a topic he will tell you... but that doesn't happen often:)

Cindy

CindyO - 
aces_taylor - 

Who was the bald Canadian guy wearing the SOA shirt that was asking dumbass questions? Phone Post

There isn't a single question I can think of that would have been off limits between anyone in the group and DW so unless the guy was simply TRYING to be a dick, I bet his questions were just fine. People worry soooo much about offending DW so they withhold questions they really-really would like to have answers to and that's too bad because it isn't necessary.

Why waste the opportunity? If it's NOYB or he simply doesn't want to discuss a topic he will tell you... but that doesn't happen often:)

Cindy

Strikeforce was pretty much off limits ;)