Dana: Loretta is a dumb f*&#ing bi&*ch (vid)

Refresh me, but wasn't Quarry a replacement for someone? Anyone remember who?

Whoa... couldn't he have called & talked personally to her about it? In a professional manner?

enragedone - you know what you guys are right...I'm sick of this journalism business. Let's just censor all news mediums and accept what we are told by Dana White...he has clearly never lied in his life

finally someone gets it, Dana would obviously never lie to us for the better of Zuffa. I msure he cars more aobut telling us the truth then he does about Zuffa.

Loretta Hunt on the other hand obviously would much rather lie to us and risk all her credibility just to make Zuffa look bad

At least he doesn't keep things bottled up.

"lol @ Dana pretending that Franklin was taking on Anderson when in fact Anderson was originally brought in to the UFC as a sacrifical lamb. "

I'm pretty sure after seeing Anderson obliterate Leben in 40 seconds, a guy who has never before or since been stopped by strikes, he knew that Anderson would be dangerous for Rich.

damn dana was fired up, he made alot of sense though

The whole Lindland movie promo was enough to disgust  some people... but  I dont think he shoulda blasted LH with the names. That was a little rough.

I try not 2 argue with chics...cant ever win.  I  try to keep a chics mouths full as much as possible....they dont talk back or they gag... but pens mightier than my sword

The second Tanner fight wasn't at his peak Team Quest time. He'd fallen out with them and was training in a small out of the way gym out here with no one much to push him.

"
dana, using ad hominem tactics again, attacking a person rather than the subject itself."

I guess you were too busy rushing to the keyboard to listen. He DID attack the story itself.

He said nothing has changed. The commission credentials the cornermen. The UFC gives each fighter x number of credentials; the fighters can use them for whomever they want -- managers, family members, friends, whatever. Dana claims not to care at all whom the credentials are used for.

I'm sure some fighters get more passes than others, but that's hardly unusual or anything to get worked up about.

" The second Tanner fight wasn't at his peak Team Quest time. He'd fallen out with them and was training in a small out of the way gym out here with no one much to push him."

He had the biggest wins of his career at that point, arguably. He came back and stopped Baroni, then tooled him in the rematch; submitted Lawler easily, and destroyed Terrell who was supposed to be the next big thing.

Fletch F Fletch - 
Diego stole my name - lol @ Dana pretending that Franklin was taking on Anderson when in fact Anderson was originally brought in to the UFC as a sacrifical lamb.

Its not like Dana knew secretly that Anderson was as good as he is. Hell the majority of the UG picked Leben to KO him

To say Franklin gets protected is ridiculous.

Anderson twice, Okami, Hendo, Wand, Tanner twice... Has anyone fought more top middleweights recently than Franklin?
don't forget Hamill and now Wand at 205. Louiseau wasn an up and comer too...and Ace took it to him for 5 rounds...

BaddKarma - dana, using ad hominem tactics again, attacking a person rather than the subject itself.

dana is the worst thing to happen to the sport, he turned what was an honourable, respectful SPORT, into a classless, trash talking, tough guy bullshit, athletic entertainment like WWE, except WWE beats the shit out of UFC in that category.

respectful and honorable??? You mean when Tank Abbott was mocking his opponent after suffering a knock-out induced seizure? Come on, you may not like Dana White, but if it wasn't for him MMA wouldn't be around as we know it...if at all

ROOOOOID RAAAGE!!

Dana needs to chill man.  LOL at ranting on Loretta but not calling out douche bag managers by name.

Checks Calendar

LOL at professional. 

undericeking - 
BaddKarma - dana, using ad hominem tactics again, attacking a person rather than the subject itself.

dana is the worst thing to happen to the sport, he turned what was an honourable, respectful SPORT, into a classless, trash talking, tough guy bullshit, athletic entertainment like WWE, except WWE beats the shit out of UFC in that category.

respectful and honorable??? You mean when Tank Abbott was mocking his opponent after suffering a knock-out induced seizure? Come on, you may not like Dana White, but if it wasn't for him MMA wouldn't be around as we know it...if at all

LOL oh god. Please remove BLAF's balls from your mouth fanboi.

wow....jsut make sure you don't say the word "Fuck",apparently its very serious.

Also after hearing what eh said about Loretta, I can udnerstand why a source would stay annonymous,lol, geez.

Fuck independent media !

Corporations and CEOs rule !

If only corporations controlled all the mainstream media and had no one examining them at all, the world wouldn't be in the mess its in today !

Mad Xyientist -  April Fools!!! 

Dana Really thinks Loretta Hunt is a wonderful person and a stellar journalist, and puts his own personnel agenda aside to commend her devotion to reporting on the sport of mixed martial arts.

....Double April Fools!!!

Dana doesn't think any of that, he really thinks Loretta is a dumb f*&#ing bi&*ch

haha.. good one