Dana Says Lawler-Hendricks Trilogy. Thoughts?

Please no. Win a couple like Lawler did..earn it. Phone Post 3.0

Brown lawler 2. First fight was close and full of excitement Phone Post 3.0

I want to see them fight three or five or ten times but not right now. Too many other guys that deserve shots. Phone Post 3.0

I wish Condit didn't get hurt. Lawler vs Condit would be my ideal fight.

Maybe they can host a TUF first, and then take turns getting injured.

That's what the fans want I'm sure.

No. Hendricks is 1-2 in his last 3. After Lawler lost he went out and beat Jake and Matt Brown. Let Hendricks fight Lombard. Winner fights the champ.

Lol feed Rory to Robbie. Wasn't that fight a split decision? Phone Post 3.0

I'm only 50-60% when it comes to the immediate rematch/trilogy, and I'm more like 80% in favor of Rory getting the title shot, but I'd be 90% if went back to letting that one dude pick his walk out music. Phone Post 3.0

Eventually yes. These two need to keep fighting until there's a clear clear winner just to end the constant stream of threads arguing which fighter won. We need a rubber match with a knock out. But maybe after Robbie defends once and Johnny beats a contender. Johnny needs to prove his worth in his next fight. He's not got the personality to bring in the viewers in without his knockouts and exciting fights... As much as I like him for being wierd. Phone Post 3.0

wiggum - To be honest, this would be the PERFECT time to bring in Askren.

No clear other contender other than rematches.

Seriously.

No thanks. I would much rather see someone with some standup challenge for the title rather thanse lay n pry. 

The trilogy needs to happen, but it doesn't have to be immediate. Rory has earned his shot.

Lawler-Rory needs to happen first. Meanwhile, match up Hendricks with Lombard with the winner getting a title shot at the Lawler-Rory winner and the loser is Condit's first opponent when he's healthy.

In the first six months of 2015 we could possibly get Lawler vs. Rory, Hendricks vs. Lombard, Condit vs. Hendricks/Lombard, as well as Maia and Woodley vs. any of the above.

2015 is going to be a crazy year at WW.

No, Hendricks should have to go win some fights.

I wanna see a trilogy down the line but not right now. Let Rory fight for the belt next.

Zeph - No, Hendricks should have to go win some fights.

Hendricks v Lombard.

crazydave - 
Zeph - No, Hendricks should have to go win some fights.

Hendricks v Lombard.

Love it. There are plenty of good fights for him out there and in 2-3 wins time we can be talking about that trilogy.

LinuxNerd - I'm not as interested in the trilogy right now. Hendricks should prove he has the ability to stay hungry through an entire fight or catch some more highlights. If he can't be bothered to fight all 5 rounds I have a hard time working up excitement to watch him fight again. Phone Post 3.0
I'm with this guy Phone Post 3.0

Lawler had to work his was back, so should Johnny Phone Post 3.0

Rory makes no sense. Robbie made him his bitch already. Phone Post 3.0

No please NO.
So many other possibilities more exciting then another rematch Phone Post 3.0

I want to see Rory in there and see what happens when he's not injured. Phone Post 3.0