Dana Says Lawler-Hendricks Trilogy. Thoughts?

Not interested at all.

Would rather see Hendricks vs Lombard or Matt Brown.

I'm not really that keen on a Rory rematch either.

Almost where I'd rather see Rory vs Brown and Hendricks vs Lombard to sort out the next shot. Pick the most exiting winner.

Lawler vs Rory

Hendricks vs Lombard

Trilogy would be cool but not yet. Does Hendricks really need to fight the same guy 3 fights in a row? Let Rory have his shot, he has earned it. Then let Hendricks fight the winner if he bounces back with a win himself.

Kelvin Gastelum fan - Beating Tarec shouldn't give you a title shot. This will force Rory vs Lombard. I'm for a 3rd fight based on that alone.

Hendricks is 1-2 in his last 3, and Robbie had to win a fight to get his rematch.  Rory deserves his shot, he's next in line.   It's the Woodley fight that put him in position, the Tarec fight was just to keep him active.

This is like the Barrea vs Morales of mma hell fucking yea lets get a 3rd fight you gots to do it.

Hendricks should fight 2 times just like lawyer did. Phone Post 3.0

He should have to fight his way back to contender status just like Robbie. Phone Post 3.0

Enough instant rematches. They lose all epic ness when it's the first thing you immediately expect to happen after a fight. We end up seeing the same fights over and over again and it's getting boring. Phone Post 3.0

Lawler vs Rory part 2 next please. Hendricks fighting 3 fights in a row with Lawler would be unfortunate for the fans and can take place at a later date, providing Hendricks wins one or two fights in the interim and Lawler defeats Rory for the second time.

They should do a rematch, but I hope they don't.

Robbie vs Rory, Hendricks vs Lombard or something.

Lawler vs Rory. Then Hendricks and Lawler can have their rematch to see who fights Rory for the belt. This will also help expedite GSP's possible return.

Hendricks did it to himself by not fighting for 2 rds Phone Post 3.0

LinuxNerd - I'm not as interested in the trilogy right now. Hendricks should prove he has the ability to stay hungry through an entire fight or catch some more highlights. If he can't be bothered to fight all 5 rounds I have a hard time working up excitement to watch him fight again. Phone Post 3.0
Top 5 or Top 10 ranked opponent matchups should be 5 rounds, not just title fights. Phone Post 3.0

njbIII - Hendricks should fight 2 times just like lawyer did. Phone Post 3.0

Or at least one. Yeah bring on Aries or Snoop Lion or whatever his nickname is now. Phone Post

ProctorMMA - I wanna see a trilogy down the line but not right now. Let Rory fight for the belt next.
. Phone Post 3.0

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

not just yet.

It should be Lawler vs Diaz or Lombard. Those are the fights at welterweight that I buy. Phone Post 3.0

the challenger got rematch due to a close fight. seems only fair if the champ loses a close fight on a rematch. their should be one more fight to finally settle this thing and move on to the other fighters.

as much as i hate seeing the same fighters in close succession this is case that is not without precedence.

Too many great fights out there to compile the logjam with rounds 11-15.

Rory v Lawler and let's see Condit or someone back in with Johny. Phone Post 3.0

vincan469 - the challenger got rematch due to a close fight. seems only fair if the champ loses a close fight on a rematch. their should be one more fight to finally settle this thing and move on to the other fighters.

as much as i hate seeing the same fighters in close succession this is case that is not without precedence.

Lawler didn't get an immediate rematch (it was consecutive fights for Hendricks but Lawler fought twice between the two fights with Hendricks). Hendricks should have to fight at least one other opponent before getting another title shot IMO.