Dana Says Lawler-Hendricks Trilogy. Thoughts?

I'm not interested in watching Hendricks fight for a title anytime soon Phone Post 3.0

Rory's earned it Phone Post 3.0

Van Terminator - I'm not interested in watching Hendricks fight for a title anytime soon Phone Post 3.0
I say let him fight Lombard Phone Post 3.0

I wanna see Lawler vs Diaz or Mac

Robbie gave Hendricks a spanking damage wise yesterday

i have no interest in watching a repeat of last nights fight tbh..Hendricks riding Lawlers leg for 5 rounds was hard to watch...

Lawler vs Rory should be next

Hendricks vs Woodley for title shot..

Rampage11 - I hope Lawler takes some well deserved time off! All he has to do is pull a Jon Jones, Johnny Hendricks, Anthony Pettis, Cain Velasquez, Chris Weidman, etc... Injuries happen! Phone Post 3.0
I was saying yesterday about how we already know which fighters won't win a belt then happen to be injured. And we all know Robbie will defend the belt next weekend if he's asked to. He's a fighter, not too many left like him Phone Post 3.0

TTT

It will probably happen sometime but i think Rory deserves to be next. Consider that Johnny still arguably won the fight though.

This fight was just as close as the first one. Robbie had to go and win to get another shot so should Johnny. Phone Post 3.0

I've bought both, not intrested in buying the 3rd anytime soon Phone Post 3.0

Enough with these trilogies shit!!! Give Rory, or whoever else earned his shot, get his chance.

Lawler had to get two wins before a rematch. Hendricks should do the same. Phone Post 3.0

Yes.

Mutant -

Im sick of rematches and triolgies so close together so WW is going to turn into HW where the same 3 people fight each other.

Exactly, Dana if you are listening, scrap immediate rematches. Make some new fight. Rory deserves it. Both him and Robbie has fought multiple times since their last meeting and both have winning streaks.

Robbie. Vs. Rory next!!! Phone Post 3.0

It's frustrating watching the UFC ruin their own divisions with stale rematches. Their matchmaking sucks the life out of the sport like a disease.

I say yes but not pay per view, put that fight on fox, not worth a buy. Phone Post 3.0

He's fought 5 times since Nov last year. He's the champ now, fuck the rematch, with all the years he has put in he deserves minimum 5 months with his family, Belt on the side, polish it everyday. Fuck, I'd even go as far to say, if he retired now, I'd be so fucking happy he went out on top like gsp. He deserves some and time. I hope Dana does the right thing.

Hope not

Constant rematches kill the momentum of the division. Least interest in Lw when it was a rotating door of Franky/ benson / greY (particularly hard to maintain interest with all 3 being point fighting decisioners) Phone Post 3.0

Lawlor vs Rory next.

Hendricks vs Lombard for next shot

LinuxNerd - I'm not as interested in the trilogy right now. Hendricks should prove he has the ability to stay hungry through an entire fight or catch some more highlights. If he can't be bothered to fight all 5 rounds I have a hard time working up excitement to watch him fight again. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0