Dana says Shavkat versus Belal next

This fight actually makes sense. Belal needs another win before a title shot.

He didn’t win against Leon Edwards and he was getting pieced up before it ended

1 Like

For some reason people can’t seem to understand this lol

1 Like

Fuck Belal, and fuck all his Decision wins and his wonky eye.

1 Like

He was actually super fun on Rogan in my opinion. But he does need one more big win

1 Like

Fuck your mother and her wonky eye

1 Like

Wins over Wonderboy, Luque, Brady, and Maia. Who has Colby fought? His last good win was 5 years ago. Belal has 2 top 5 wins in the past year, Colby has none. Lol at Colby stans trying to will a do nothing fighter into another undeserved title fight.

1 Like

yawn yawn and fkn yawn yulaw…
he doesnt $ell dawg!!!
I am looking forward to ShavKat ripping this cunt apart…

Im just saying if you’re selling his 8 fight unbeaten streak , you have to mention the NC against Leon.

He destroyed Masvidal 50-44. Since a few months after that Dana has been constantly saying he is ready to fight, why wouldn’t they match him up? If Colby was refusing fights it would be known.

Who in that list is in the top 5? Luque is the best win of Belal’s career. Brady we know nothing about, he looked great againsf Chiesea, but aside from him hasn’t fought/beaten anyone. Wonderboy and Maia have certainly slowed down. The best fighter Belal fought was Leon, and Leon was smashing him.

Im sorry but between how he fights and who he’s fought I could see why he was skipped

Actually Colby has 10-8’d all but two people his entire UFC career (if he didn’t finish them)