Dana to announce at least two more 300 fights today

I’m not an Inuit, but I be harpooning whales on the regular.

If this is insulting to any Inuit people because of stereotypes please let me know and I will firther edit and make it something about Moby Dick.

3 Likes

Both Max and Gate G have taken way too much damage over their careers. We can talk about Gay Chi being a different fighter now all we want, but the damage is done and this should be a great fight.

Better than a typical undercard like 297 or 298. But not good for what you’d expect for 300. Garbrandt and Figgy likely on the undercard too, and maybe the Kattar fight. 100 and 200 both still had a five fight main card

Are you Inuit?

Yeah…wasn’t bothered or a victim in anyway from his post or name, but a piece of shit response from him earns a piece of shit response from me lol

Well my bad then. I’ll change my harpoon joke.

I appreciate the respect, man! Respect to you too

1 Like

Would be amazing if so, a whole new division would breathe new life into the sport imo. Would be fun to see a lot of shuffling in those great weight classes, see how the top ten shakes out. Makes sense for the ufc too, letting them stuff Conor into another title fight.
Getting an extra men’s division with title fights to headline cards instead of clamouring for more wmma title fights as filler would also be great

That’s hilarious…not insulting lol

1 Like

Hoping they add Conor vs Chandler at 165 and do DDP vs (strickland or Izzy) as the co-main… then have 175lb belt with Leon and Belal on UFC 301.

3 Likes

He does harpoon female whales

hnnnnnng

2 Likes

This card currently:

disgusted GIF

If they add 165 & 175 title fights:

Reality Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

Supposedly UFC is announcing the main event this week. The rumor of creating 165 lbs to get Conor into a title fight is actually believable. I could see Diaz vs Masvidal 2 being on the card as well at 165. Guess they could get Leon vs Belal for the 175 lb title on there too if they want the PPV to be longer since its 300. Time will tell.

That would bring them up to 13 fights without the Leon fight and thats all they really have air time for though sometimes they do 14 fights rarely.

Aspinall probably gets booked for June defending his interim title vs the Blaydes/Almeida winner or Gane.

Pereira probably headlines 301.

If they don’t go with Conor headlining 300 then its Du Plessis vs Adesanya or Strickland. Whoever does not get the title fight next between those two could get booked vs Chimaev on the Saudi Arabia card.

I think they’ll save it for the postponed Middle East card, I’m sure they’d like a Palestinian fighting for the inaugural 175 title.

I’m fine with McGregor fighting for 165 on 300 if that’s what finally gets a 165 lb division implemented, granted it’ll be 2 years before that vacant belt is up for grabs again.

3 Likes

Agree 100%.

5 Likes

Word

If they’re gonna put the 165lb division into play, fuck it :roll_eyes:. Objectively, it’s still a young sport :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

They really must want Conor to be the first 3 div champ don’t they.

Even if he did win it, he would never defend it just like he didn’t defend the belt at FW for Cage Warriors and UFC and also the 55 title he didnt defend in CW or UFC

3 Likes

Finally adding the 165 pound division just to hopefully gift mcnugget a 3rd championship to close out UFC300 is such a UFC thing to do and why while the organization continues to grow with the mainstream it gets worse and worse all of the time. The fraud has won ONE fight since 2018 and it was over Cerrone and they want to literally gift him a title shot and a chance to be a manufactured 3 division champ. Pathetic.

3 Likes

Against an opponent that also never wins fights

2 Likes