Dana White: football is the least talented sport on earth

Its such an easy boring sport we let toddlers play

1 Like

Toddlers don’t play bball? Are you fucking retarded. Them babies pros?

Combat sports will always mean more than team sports where we play around with a cute little ball. Specially soccer where those guys are foot fairy faggots who flop harder than any fish you’ll ever see

Fighting is for men. Soccer is for queers

RelievedDelectableHoneycreeper-size_restricted

2 Likes

UFC Brazil Cards are the equivalent of a BKFC event. Shit Bellator even Rizin’s cards look better then any future Favela Cards

Soccer can’t even follow its own made-up rules lol The Hand of God …Go watch Maradonna’s press conference after the game he basically laughs in all the officials faces.
2946e611327557.560f5fa8b4bd5

Holy shit you fannyboys. Good job calling soccer fans homo while watching weight ins

2 Likes

Start at 1:35mins in

3 Likes

World-class golfers certainly don’t have the athleticism of world-class soccer players but they are incredibly skilled.

Idk if “talented” is the right word to use when comparing the competitors in the two sports.

Most mma fighters aren’t skilled. The cream of the crop you can count on 1 hand. UFC fans keep breeding new delusional IFC fans

LA LIGA!!! THE OFFICIAL SOCCER LEAGUE OF THE UFC!!

2 Likes

I don’t want to go there but you retards are forcing me to. Love Spyder Silva. However he was wasted by a YouTuber bro. One of the goats and got riddled by a Disney superstar.

What do all fighters do after getting the belt? “Pay me DANA, I deserve it”. Bald head business man keeps everything in check you cheeky fucks. Fuck this retarded sport where the goal is to beat the shit out of someone. Don’t talk about skills fags

I hate Football but Football requires more talent then Basketball and eggball.

Most sports are more fun to play than watch for me.

Imagine thinking soccer was better than the fight game :rofl::rofl:

CreepyWideeyedFoal-size_restricted

When post is about soccer being a talentless sport or not and people keep talking about it’s boring instead

2 Likes

Ping pong has a bigger talent pool than MMA.

Some fighters are smart but realistically how many people with an IQ over 80 think that MMA is a smart career choice?

2 Likes

Lol. You’re right I couldn’t compete with them because I’m a grown ass man and not a pussy

But the fat comment, now that really hurts my feelings dinkledork

I think it’s boring tbh. The dudes are skinny looking twinks and cry literal tears over illegitimate injuries. I end up rolling my eyes and cringing the times I’ve watched. Not for me.

I mean, mma has fence grabs, nut shots, eye pokes, etc in almost every event and very rarely are they punished with anything more than a warning.

That’s not even including all the fouls that mma refs miss.

2 Likes