Dana White is '100%' up for possible Nate Diaz vs Khamzat Chimaev fight

Should Chimaev be the last fight on Diaz’s current UFC deal? Dana White sure seems up for it.

Jake Gyllenhaal No GIF

4 Likes

Dana just wants to see Diaz get destroyed on his way out. Any sane person in Diaz’s camp should tell him that’s a terrible fight for him to take.

18 Likes

Of course he is. He wants Nate to get absolutely killed in his last fight.

4 Likes

Rory MacDonald ragdolled Nate. Just imagine what Chimaev would do.

Chimaev is likely the worst stylistic matchup for Nate in the entire UFC.

8 Likes

Lol. Same Diaz fanboys are the ones trying to be over protective over their boy.

Either Diaz is that great and he can prove it, or your boy isn’t and you’re proving that point as his so called fanboy.

4 Likes

Tony Ferg, Stephen Thompson, or Robbie Lawler or GTFO

3 Likes

We’re handpicking opponents now lol

Damn, that much faith in your boy?

2 Likes

If your boy Nate is so great and just a weight cut away from a LW title like you say then why does he need to fight old brokedown Robbie or Tony?

Give me the list of actual WWs Nate has beat in his entire career. You sure you want him to fight Thompson. Thompson is a real WW and Nate has never beat one of those.

Good thing he is up at WW though, that way you don’t have to watch him get worked by the elite LWs and when he loses you can blame the weight and pretend he is a future LW champ in 2022.

3 Likes

Nate doesn’t belong at WW. As you just basically said he’s never really beaten anyone great at 170. Other than the first Conor fight. But He belongs at 155

At 155 hes more than capable at beating Charles, Dustin, Justin G. and Chandler at the moment. He’s not beating Islam though lol no way

As for the 3 names I mentioned those are just simply fun fights for the fans are they not? Tony Ferg for obvious reason the build up and the talk and the fight itself would all be exciting. Robbie is interesting he could avenge big bro. And Stephen Thompson I’ve just always thought stylistically that’s an interesting matchup

2 Likes

Obviously Khamzat Chimaev walks through Diaz violently. No one except Diaz haters wants to see that

2 Likes

Haha everyone sees this for exactly what it is from miles away.

2 Likes

Nate Diaz vs Thompson gonna be like nick vs condit, only Nate’s gonna hit less

2 Likes

Why are they trying to set this fight up? We’ve all seen what happens when Nate fights big 170ers who can wrestle. Nate gets ragdolled every time.

3 Likes

This is wasting a Nate fight in my opinion. Cleft lip goes through him like a hot knife through butter. Give him a top 5 guy and have Nate fight someone like wonderboy. Wonderboy said he has signed a fight deal and is just waiting to see if they except. He said the date is before the end of the year

3 Likes

Diaz too small

2 Likes

This is a great fight for the UFC. A horrible fight for Nate. He’s a veteran on the way out, Khamzat is a rising meteor.

4 Likes

Sort of like Vince screwing Bret Hart on his way out

2 Likes

Dana better be careful. Nate might have other ideas and might go full Glover on Borz and become the new destroyer of dreams and prospects.

2 Likes

Ferg: Give me Nate
Nate: Ill accept it
Fans: FUCK YEA!!

Luque: Give me Nate
Nate: Ill accept it
Fans: Fuck Yea!

Dana - we arent looking at Ferg or Luque we are offering Nate Khamzat
Fans - WTF??
Dana - 100% thats the fight to make

6 Likes