Dana White Power Slap is disgusting

I will vote with my viewership. I.e. never give any of it to this shit

2 Likes

Ya gotta wonder what kind of permanent nerve damage these poor saps are gonna have in their faces. Hope Dana at least gives them insurance lol.

2 Likes

Battle Bots is kind of interesting if you DVR it and FF through the interview segments and that idiot Farooq.

1 Like

A couple of those KOs were brutal.

1 Like

Ive only seen the first run (in highschool). Is it the same now as it was then, plus kenflo and a guy named farooq?

My favorite niche sport on TV is Professional Tag, those guys are wild.

1 Like

12 Likes

10 Likes

play predictions GIF

4 Likes

It’s fucking retarded. But like fight circus it’s a train wreck.

and I can put aside 45 minutes every week to watch it… so far

Idiocracy was a documentary

5 Likes

Show is 20 years old bro.

1 Like

I have to admit, I find the outrage over the “sport” to be quite entertaining. This entire thread reads like the sports analysts talking about MMA like 15-20 years ago. I mean, boxing is brutal, but MMA? Jesus, sport is gross and people are going to die, it shouldn’t be on TV etc.

If you don’t like it, don’t watch…but don’t fall for the media narrative on how dangerous it is when compared to other sports. Just about every weekend we watch someone get knocked out cold, then eat a couple extra shots before the ref gets there, but hey…that’s not so bad because he had the opportunity to defend himself, right?

If you don’t like it, I totally get it…but let’s not act like getting slapped in the face (when guys aren’t allowed to step or even pivot their feet) a few times is somehow more dangerous than eating clean shots inside a cage…yes, you’re able to defend, but a KO is a KO.

2 Likes

Holy shit

I watched episode 3. Awful. I wonder if NSAC drug tests them.

1 Like

Lol
I bet “Slap Jesus” puts the “Meth” in Methodist

6 Likes

Anyone know where I can catch a clip…I’d like to see what this is about. I’ve actually watched this in a different league and dare I say enjoyed it. I feel for these guys tho. That just allowing a guy to tee off on your face can’t be good.

1 Like

And that welterweight guy that looked like 230 in his home pictures. He says he’s been clean for a year. Obvious meth use

2 Likes

it’s on TBS on demand.

1 Like

I just think it’s an obvious money grab for Dana and Hunter Campbell. It’s quite embarrassing