Dana white : Stockton with Nate Diaz

What happens in Stockton stays in Stockton ???

Any answers ? Thoughts ???

UFC bosses Lorenzo Fertitta and Dana White journeyed to MacMansion in Vegas and had what all sides described as a productive meeting.
"This is the fight game," said UFC featherweight champion Conor McGregor to ESPN afterwards. Sometimes emotions get into it. But it’s important to recognize that emotions have no place in business. That’s essentially what it was last night. We just set it aside. There’s no place for emotions in this. We are doing beautiful things."
So it appeared that the rematch with Nate Diaz planned for UFC 200 and scrapped when McGregor refused media duties was back underway.
Then Fertitta and White journeyed to the 209 for a meeting with Nate Diaz, and it was not described by all sides as a beautiful thing.
According to TMZ "Dana, Nate and a couple of suits were all friendly as they chowed down, but the talk got serious and ended abruptly when Dana was visibly angry, stood up and beelined it for his SUV."
White declined to provide specifics, but told MMAjunkie "I didn’t have a good day in Stockton.” Phone Post 3.0

Lol I wonder how much $$$'s Nate asked for Phone Post 3.0

He ask for mcgreggor money ??? Phone Post 3.0

Bumped and waiting Phone Post 3.0

Nate is living in Dana's head rent free Phone Post 3.0

Almost certain he's asking for more. Especially probably learning how much McG made in their last night. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like Dana being a child as usual. Phone Post 3.0

Nate said

"my contract was for UFC 200"

"Yer talkin 201, 202?"

"Naw"

"New fight new contract, this is bullshit"

Dana walked out. Phone Post 3.0

Dana and Lorenzo agreed everything with Conor and just expected Nate to fall inline, big mistake.

Not long ago Nate was desperately complaining that he was fighting for peanuts, now he's got money and doesn't need to be anyone's bitch.

Conor wants this fight, Zuffa wants this fight and wants to satistfy their top needle mover Conor, and Nate don't give a fuck.

Global Shield - Nate said

"my contract was for UFC 200"

"Yer talkin 201, 202?"

"Naw"

"New fight new contract, this is bullshit"

Dana walked out. Phone Post 3.0
Truth?

Source? Phone Post 3.0

Nate " Okay dana but before we negotiate let me ask you a question"

Dana "what"

Nate "what did the five Stockton fingers say to the face?"

Dana "i dont know..."

SLAP! Phone Post 3.0

BonesNose - Nate " Okay dana but before we negotiate let me ask you a question"

Dana "what"

Dana "i dont know..."

SLAP! Phone Post 3.0

lol

BonesNose - Nate " Okay dana but before we negotiate let me ask you a question"

Dana "what"

Dana "i dont know..."

SLAP! Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Dana said "200 is back on" Nate said "I'm on vacation; remember?". Phone Post 3.0

Hearing Dana stormed out mad about something is like hearing a 4 year old stormed off because he had to share his ball. It's expected but doesn't mean anything too dire. Phone Post 3.0

Dana made a huge mistake allowing Conor to move up.

Nate effectively controls the negotiations for a rematch. Phone Post 3.0

Nate has proven he will sit out for long periods of time if he doesn't get a fair shake. They know nates not bluffing. Phone Post 3.0

Nate isn't very smart. He won a huge fight and he needed to capitalize on it. What does he do if McGregor just says "Fuck it. Nate's too big. I just want to defend my title and play around with Mayweather. "?
Nate has nothing then. Because instead of capitalizing on his huge jump in popularity, he wants to party and be on vacation.
Just stupid to the hundredth degree! Phone Post 3.0

MCFreaks - Nate isn't very smart. He won a huge fight and he needed to capitalize on it. What does he do if McGregor just says "Fuck it. Nate's too big. I just want to defend my title and play around with Mayweather. "?
Nate has nothing then. Because instead of capitalizing on his huge jump in popularity, he wants to party and be on vacation.
Conor is in no rush to get back to 145 Phone Post 3.0

MCFreaks - Nate isn't very smart. He won a huge fight and he needed to capitalize on it. What does he do if McGregor just says "Fuck it. Nate's too big. I just want to defend my title and play around with Mayweather. "?
I don't think this is about vacation, this is about him wanting to get paid what he feels he is worth. Phone Post 3.0