Dana white : Stockton with Nate Diaz

The highes g paid star in mma is asking for the fight with Nate. Hence nate gets fucking Connor money. Phone Post 3.0

MCFreaks - Nate isn't very smart. He won a huge fight and he needed to capitalize on it. What does he do if McGregor just says "Fuck it. Nate's too big. I just want to defend my title and play around with Mayweather. "?
Nate has nothing then. Because instead of capitalizing on his huge jump in popularity, he wants to party and be on vacation.
Just stupid to the hundredth degree! Phone Post 3.0
Nate's a draw. He shouldn't take the first offer They throw at him.
5 million should be his guarantee Phone Post 3.0

MCFreaks - Nate isn't very smart. He won a huge fight and he needed to capitalize on it. What does he do if McGregor just says "Fuck it. Nate's too big. I just want to defend my title and play around with Mayweather. "?
Nate has nothing then. Because instead of capitalizing on his huge jump in popularity, he wants to party and be on vacation.
Disagree, Nate is a huge draw, he's being interviewed by main stream news sources, Nate deserves to be paid and should be paid. Stupid my ass, he is being smart. Fact is just because DW jumps from the table and plants "he isnt happy" all of a sudden Nate is the bad guy. Im all for the fighters, hope Nate gets every dollar he can. When Nick is thru his suspension he will also be a huge demand, The Diaz Brothers are the Most Exciting Fighters in MMA.. Phone Post 3.0

MillhouseMMA -
Conor is in no rush to get back to 145 Phone Post 3.0
^^^ right? The only person who wanted this fight is Conor. We all just saw it and know how is goes down. If Conor goes back and defends his fucking belt most people including the entire featherweight division are happy. Nate proved he's a draw already and will have conors scalp forever if no rematch happens. Phone Post 3.0

War Diaz!!!! See pic !??

With Dana / Lorenzo in Stockton

http://instagram.com/natediaz209 Phone Post 3.0

as a Stocktonian i love every thing about that headline lol Phone Post 3.0

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye -
Nate's a draw. He shouldn't take the first offer They throw at him.
5 million should be his guarantee Phone Post 3.0

Exactly, the first offer is always an insult, so Nate side stepped and countered with his own insult which sadly made DFW hyperventilate. I think he'll survive.

Tigerbythetail -
Disagree, Nate is a huge draw, he's being interviewed by main stream news sources, Nate deserves to be paid and should be paid. Stupid my ass, he is being smart. Fact is just because DW jumps from the table and plants "he isnt happy" all of a sudden Nate is the bad guy. Im all for the fighters, hope Nate gets every dollar he can. When Nick is thru his suspension he will also be a huge demand, The Diaz Brothers are the Most Exciting Fighters in MMA.. Phone Post 3.0
Nate is not as huge of a draw as you think. An Irish kid comes into the UFC and smokes anything that either Diaz has ever done , draw wise. PPV numbers wise.
Who does Nate fight if he doesn't fight Conor?
RDA? Another loss for him. Robbie or ANY too welterweight? He will be toyed with like Rory toyed with him.
He is a good fighter but he has nobody else to fight.
Obviously McGregor has a ton more people to fight.
Nate needs Conor IMO.
I've been a Diaz fan for years and I watched his brother do the same thing.
Except Nate won the big fight and Nick lost every big fight (Condit, GSP, Anderson).
I would like to see him get paid and be able to stand on his own but he is gonna fuck around with the UFC like his brother did and hurt himself.
If he uses his ONE big chance , which is now, to do ANYTHING except to whip McGregor again , he is a fool. Phone Post 3.0

stanneh - The highes g paid star in mma is asking for the fight with Nate. Hence nate gets fucking Connor money. Phone Post 3.0
This! Phone Post 3.0

MCFreaks -
Tigerbythetail -
Nate is not as huge of a draw as you think. An Irish kid comes into the UFC and smokes anything that either Diaz has ever done , draw wise. PPV numbers wise.
RDA? Another loss for him. Robbie or ANY too welterweight? He will be toyed with like Rory toyed with him.
Nate needs Conor IMO.
Except Nate won the big fight and Nick lost every big fight (Condit, GSP, Anderson).
I would like to see him get paid and be able to stand on his own but he is gonna fuck around with the UFC like his brother did and hurt himself.
If he uses his ONE big chance , which is now, to do ANYTHING except to whip McGregor again , he is a fool. Phone Post 3.0
I don't think b you're far off, but the point that this megastar HAS to have this fight with Diaz to prove he is legit makes more sense to me. There is no one else Connor can fight next to erase the loss, so that fight "has" to happen for Connor. Only thing is, it doesn't have to happen for Nate...and no one said it won't happen and he won't make a gazillion $. But this could be his last big chance to make a ton of money so he holds the cards until he gets what he wants. Makes sense to me to play it like that.. its a "u need me, I don't need u" play. Cuz after him and Connor are done, the UFC won't continue to build him as a star, they'll put him back where he was. And when he wanted $, they wouldn't give it to him in the past, so why be easy to get along with when they neeeeeed you so bad Phone Post 3.0

lormpino - War Diaz!!!! See pic !??

With Dana / Lorenzo in Stockton

http://instagram.com/natediaz209 Phone Post 3.0
Blue help Phone Post 3.0

MCFreaks -
Tigerbythetail -
Nate needs Conor IMO.

You can't say how big of a draw Nate is at this point since we haven't seen him headline against another opponent post-McGregor. He's 100x more famous now. 

I recall when Dana threw Nate under the bus saying he wasn't a needle mover and he didn't deserve to make more money. I'm sure Nate will always have that in the back of his mind.

Not only has Nate proven him wrong. He has the guy that threw him under the bus and his billionaire boss taking private jets to his home town for a meeting. They went out for lunch and Nate ordered Dana a big ass serving of crow to eat and Dana didn't appreciate how it tasted.

Nate also needs to be careful in this situation. Pissing contests with billionaires don't turn out well for millionaires, as Conor found out. Good on him for standing his ground, but he shouldn't roll the dice too many times. Phone Post 3.0

MCFreaks -
Tigerbythetail -
Nate needs Conor IMO.

UMMMM...he can make another run at the LW title with his new contract. Don't be so quick to count him out of a rematch with RDA...he was obviously not himself in the first fight due to injury.

And who are you to judge how big of a draw he is now? Like pud12 mentioned, he hasn't headlined another fight so we have no idea do we? You're basically suggesting that he's some kind of failure if he can't break PPV records with any opponent. Who's the stupid one?

Even if he doesn't get that Conor payday again, he has bragging rights for kicking his ass which is exactly what's eating away at Conor right now.

OuTkAsTTTTT69 -
stanneh - The highes g paid star in mma is asking for the fight with Nate. Hence nate gets fucking Connor money. Phone Post 3.0
This! Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Conor, at any weight, at any point of mental stability, will get fucking smoked by diaz. Any day of the week. I thought that before last fight, still think that now.

Why the fuck would Conor want to take a bite of that again? As a fan of diaz, aid say bring it. As a fan of the fight game, I wish Conor would go elsewhere and make money when he can. Ufc stingy enough.

Unless this silly Mayweather thing pans out, Conor is not in a good place. Nate isn't either, as he just gotta fight. Phone Post 3.0

MCFreaks - 
Tigerbythetail -
Nate needs Conor IMO.

I'm not a big Nate Diaz fan, but have to call BS on your "he isn't a huge draw" line.

First, outside of the recent fight with McGregor, Nate Diaz has never been given a PPV to headline or had the push that Zuffa gave McGregor.

Second, Nate headlined the following cards on Spike and Fox:

UFC on FOX: Ben Henderson vs. Nate Diaz - 4.4 million
UFC on FOX: Nate Diaz vs. Jim Miller - 2.25 million
UFC Fight Night: Nate Diaz vs. Gray Maynard - 2 million
UFC Fight Night: Nate Diaz vs. Melvin Guillard - 2.9 million
UFC Fight Night: Nate Diaz vs. Josh Neer - 2.3 million

epwar -
MCFreaks - 
Tigerbythetail -
Nate needs Conor IMO.

I'm not a big Nate Diaz fan, but have to call BS on your "he isn't a huge draw" line.

First, outside of the recent fight with McGregor, Nate Diaz has never been given a PPV to headline or had the push that Zuffa gave McGregor.

Second, Nate headlined the following cards on Spike and Fox:

UFC on FOX: Ben Henderson vs. Nate Diaz - 4.4 million
UFC on FOX: Nate Diaz vs. Jim Miller - 2.25 million
UFC Fight Night: Nate Diaz vs. Gray Maynard - 2 million
UFC Fight Night: Nate Diaz vs. Melvin Guillard - 2.9 million
UFC Fight Night: Nate Diaz vs. Josh Neer - 2.3 million
Dude come on. Not one of those fights were PPV. They were all free. It's easy to get people to watch a free fight.
Do you really want me to believe that Nate vs Jim Miller would be able to headline a PPV ? And make money? Even Nate vs Bendo could do it.
I'm not saying that he is an unknown or anything. He's a star but he can't just fight someone else and draw like McGregor does.
McGregor could fight the winner of Frankie and Aldo or RDA or even Cowboy or some off the wall fighter and make more bank than Nate can vs anyone.
My point is that Nate shouldn't be so stubborn and just get some points and promote the fight and take his moment. Now is NOT the time for a vacation.
Nick pulled the same shit. Phone Post 3.0

What does it matter if the fights are free or not? Popular fighters will bring in more viewers no matter what the medium. Are you really that dense?

And nobody is saying he can pull Conor PPV numbers, just that he can (and has) done very respectable numbers on the cards he has headlined. His fan base doesn't stretch quite that far. He doesn't have several countries who are unconditionally dedicated to him because he's a fellow countryman. Phone Post 3.0

MCFreaks -
Tigerbythetail -
Nate needs Conor IMO.
Tard logic.

Nate wiped his ass on Conor's face, and I would bet everything I own that the outcome would be the same if fight 2 ever happens.

I got some Irish knowledge. Conor carries an ego he shouldnt. At the end of the day, he will make huge money. What does he want though? Money, fame, titles?

We know what he said, and he was proven wrong. Let's see what's next, as Mayweather will kill him in a boxing scenario.

Conor should defend his belt, or he should be stripped. Enough of the hijinks. Phone Post 3.0