Dana White's surprise 40th birthday party

I thought you guys would appreciate this, it's Dana getting surprised in Vegas this past Saturday for his 40th birthday party.
It was a fucking awesome night, and Stone Temple Pilots played, and then even sang happy birthday to Dana. THAT was surreal!

cool Joe, saw this on your Twitter

Thanx Joe. ttt

Niiiiice=)

Cindy

Cool!  Belated Happy B-Day to Dana!!!

My birthday is April the 6th Joe, in caser you wanna through me a little bash!  :-)  Thanks for posting, and Happy belated B-day Dana!

Thx Joe!!

lmao @ "HOLY SHIT FUCK LOOK AT THIS" in front of the children

LoL nice

you wanna be a fuckin 40 year old?

Man, STP at a freaking birthday party.That's sick!

Elias Cepeda -  Man, STP at a freaking birthday party.That's sick!

It pays to have rich friends

Appreciate the insight into the evening. Really shows that the core of Zuffa is like a family moreso than a regular group of businesspeople.

I Just seen Dan from Tapout that night before he left for Vegas. He told me he & his girl were going up there for Dana's B-day. Happy B day Dana White. Take Care & God Bless! B Warren

Awesome.

Like to see him cussing like a sailor in front of the kids!

Very cool...

t

You know, you guys switching links to springboard videos is really fucking annoying. here's the original youtube link that I had in my post before someone edited it.

Joe,

The vid you originally posted still works just fine.  springboard videos?

nice shit, must of been fun. someday i will have a high profile band play for my birthday... someday.

JT42382 -  Joe,

The vid you originally posted still works just fine.  springboard videos?

That's not the original video, it's a copy that's linked on springboard. The original video was from my youtube account.
I'm gonna re-edit the original. I just think it's fucking gross when someone edits your shit to get their site hits.