Danaher foresaw Weidman leg check b4 rematch

^Sooo... this is fascinating. Go to @12:55 in this video. This video is after the first fight, before the rematch.

Per Joe Rogan he said John Danaher was concerned about the amount of leg kicks Weidman received IMMEDIATELY after Chris knocked out Anderson in the first match. 

Chris was not lying that the destruction was a move they trained. Who deserves the credit... Longo or Danaher?!

Sooo... this is fascinating. Go to @12:55 in this video:

http://youtu.be/98c05rL-w_g?t=12m55s

This video is from before the rematch. Crazy stuff!

I want you to punch a hole in his fucking chest! That's what I want.

. Phone Post 3.0

Danaher is amazing. I could listen to this guy talk in detail about anyhting.

no homo.

^John's a genius. It's okay to be a little romo.

1) How can Joe sit there and say that goofing off wasn't the main reason that Anderson got knocked out? Look at how he was acting!

2) Longo is the man. Love no-nonsense dudes like that.

Later Phone Post 3.0

"1) How can Joe sit there and say that goofing off wasn't the main reason that Anderson got knocked out? Look at how he was acting! "

Because he's a fan of the sport, not a cock slobberer of particular fighters and Andy almost got KO'd again in the rematch?

Also, if you rewatch the Weidman/Silva 2 fight, you will notice Joe bring up leg kicks and checking them like 3 times. Its almost seems like foreshadowing, in hindsight.

Tilla - 1) How can Joe sit there and say that goofing off wasn't the main reason that Anderson got knocked out? Look at how he was acting!

2) Longo is the man. Love no-nonsense dudes like that.

I think joes point was that Weidman was absolutely dominating Silva. Took him down with ease and slapped on a pretty tight kneebah. Silva's extreme clowning was the desperate result of Weidman having his way. We've all seen silva clown before but he took it to the next level because he was trying to get Weidman off of his game.

In. Phone Post 3.0

Glovegate - "1) How can Joe sit there and say that goofing off wasn't the main reason that Anderson got knocked out? Look at how he was acting! "

Because he's a fan of the sport, not a cock slobberer of particular fighters and Andy almost got KO'd again in the rematch?

If you think Joe isn't like a Bieber fan when he talks about Andy, you don't know anything.

Tilla - 
Glovegate - "1) How can Joe sit there and say that goofing off wasn't the main reason that Anderson got knocked out? Look at how he was acting! "

If you think Joe isn't like a Bieber fan when he talks about Andy, you don't know anything.

But then your post doesn't make sense. Why would he claim the clowning wasn't the main reason he got KO'd. If he's such a rabid fan, wouldn't he claim it was?

Maybe I should have said he's honest with himself about reality.

good catch!

Longo is a great coach but a horrible cornerman. His advice, like the punch a hole in his chest above, is ludicrously simple. I remember the Serra-Parysian fight: Serra dropped him with a punch and instead of relying on his world class bjj, he listens to Longo screaming "punch him!!!", his voice drowning Renzo's who is telling him to choke him.

Sub for video Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0