Daniel Cormier says Khabib is greater than Muhammad Ali

Is it? lol

1 Like

Here is what I truly am 50/50 on.

Jack Merridew’s angle. I have become more of a Khabib fan and Islam fan these past few months due to watching tons of stuff on youtube more about the personal lifestyle of them and their people.

They seem extremely down to earth. Seeing sport stars come and go over multiple generations, it truly is rare to have someone with the honor and principles of Khabib/Islam the level they do, while they also are at the top of the fight game. Super rare.

It’s more what they do outside of the cage, that gets my admiration. I have refrained from talking bad about Khabib because…I don’t want to. The man is an inspiration and more people should be like him, fighters or not.

So in a way, it kinda pains me to point out what I pointed out on Khabib’s record.

And that is where the 50/50 comes in. Is Jack Merridew truly a Khabib fan, or is he a reverse troll who props someone up, then makes stupid arguments like “look at this man’s record”, knowing full well we seasoned mma fans know the specifics of his record and can use that as a solid argument to negate his legacy?

If he’s a troll, bravo. Fairly good job. If he’s not a troll, then I find it very odd someone who follows Khabib and Islam’s career, goes about praising them in such a brass, in your face type of manner. Not very Khabib like in my opinion. It can easily be off putting and make people anti fans just so they lose in embarrassing fashion just to put it in your face.

He lacked depth of competition. Put him against most of BJ’s opponents and watch him struggle.

Yeah, no.

Fitch, Sherk, Hughes 1, Diego, and Stevenson weren’t able to control and pound on him.

No shame in losing to the #2 all-time fighter. Khabib never faced an all-time great. BJ faced several and at a higher weight.

1 Like

Tell me one thing Jon Fitch was better than Khabib at? Or hell tell me one thing he was even on par with him at

I’ll fucking wait

This site has always always always overrated that man like crazy. I’ve never understood it and I never will

L
O
L

I just want to point out that I picked the round of the fight that Islam would win after making the biggest spectacle about a fight that any poster made in this forums history.

No other poster in history went in as hard on a prediction that not only was I right about, but I called the round. The odds of someone doing that are incredibly low.

I’m obviously brilliant and know what the fuck I’m talking about.

So, maybe people should listen to me when I say that, despite retiring young,

Khabib is the best p4p fighter that ever lived.

1 Like

I would love to see khabib fight that Hendricks, was putting out everybody

1 Like

Animated GIF

mma bear GIF by DAZN USA

3 Likes

To be fair, juiced up Hendricks did a number on juiced up GSP.

Hendricks retired him.

Hendricks is an interesting character.

Had a good momentum and just went to pile of shit :laughing:

Khabib didn’t face and all time great because he WAS the all time great

1 Like

Khabib vs Rory, Woodley, Hendrix, Usman, Kosheck, Hughes, Bjpenn
Lol Khabib rly missed the great ones xD

1 Like

Pin auf MMA News / UFC Hype

2 Likes

Khabib isn’t even the best russian in his own sport let alone including other countries and other combat sports… What a fucking joke that retard @JackMerridew is.

2 Likes

Are Anderson Silva and GSP retards as well? Because they also think Khabib is the GOAT.

Guy who was never scratched in 29 fights or even lost a spar in training according to those around him is not the best ever?

Animated GIF

Yes they are both retards. Silva says his training partners KO him and GSP is getting an alien anal probe. Not good examples of sanity. They both also say everyone is great because they’re nice guys.

1 Like

Fitch was the #2 guy for a long time at WW…the only guy better than him Hughes. And then GSP came along. Fitch was in a division with the top two WWs of all time. Who the hell has Khabib fought?

2 Likes

Khabib beat RDA, Conor, Dustin and Justin. All champions and great fighters in their own right

Fitch’s best wins are Thiago Alves and Diego Sanchez

season 3 facepalm GIF by Drunk History UK

1 Like

Fedor.

Come on, man!?