Dating at your school ? Allowed or not?

I made a rule against instructors dating students.  I had an assistant instructor who was, in the most friendly way possible, scaring off my new ladies.  He would quickly develop a crush and then follow them around like a puppy dog.  It happened even when they already had a boyrfriend.  I felt bad having to make the ban "official policy", but I had already lost several students.  

The worst drama queens I had wasn't a romantic couple: it was an uncle and his nephew. The uncle owned a TMA studio in another town, and he'd hired his nephew to teach for him.  I knew the uncle from many, many years ago when I was a TMA guy - we started as students at the same academy - so he was thrilled to come train BJJ with me.  He trained off and on over several months, then became too busy.  By coincidence, the nephew started training with me, but they had a falling out and his uncle fired him.  The uncle called me to tell me he was coming back, and when he found out his nephew was training there, the drama floodgates broke loose.  

Each of them kept calling me to ask if I would sit down and listen to his side of their falling out.  I told them it was none of my business what happened at their TMA school, and that if they wanted to avoid each other here I would understand.  They each left me endless voicemails, emails, facebook friend requests and FB messages, visits to my school to ask if we could chat awhile -- now bear in mind that the uncle hadn't trained in over a year now (and never did come back), and the nephew took only two classes!  

Some people just love drama.  

Let her bang bro Phone Post 3.0