Datsik weighing in 50 lbs heavier than Monson

Alex should win if he’s in shape so they need to bring back Arlovski to fight on the undercard.
I think Andre’s contract with the UFC should be done before then and didn’t Datsik Ko him before?

So in any event Datsik vs Arlovski is the fight to make.

Wait, are you saying that Alex will beat Datsik on the main card so Arlovski needs to fight Datsik on the undercard?

1 Like

I edited my post because it was confusing.
I think Alex will beat Datsik and Andre Arlovski should be on the undercard of that card.
Then they should make Arlovski vs Datsik rematch to avenge Andre’s early career loss to him.
I’m still concerned about Alek’s Hep C status tbh.

1 Like

I see. Makes sense now. No, I don’t think Aleks got Hep С at this point. He’s fought a ton of guys over all these years, foreigners included, and it was never a concern/issue

1 Like

Datsik going on a run is fucking wild lmao

1 Like

And Putin says his military is doing just fine in the Ukraine. The level of delusion some Russians are capable of is scary.

What? Are you drunk? What does Putin have to do with it? And his military is doing just fine indeed as compared to what they report on your mainstream media
https://forums.mixedmartialarts.com/t/unsettling-truth-from-a-ukrainian-soldier/3744089
It is not Russians who are delusional, comrade

3 Likes

Well it can be cured now am I not right?

Never forget Monson got outstruck by a random guy on the street.

1 Like

Hep С is curable, of cource

Wonder if that’s what happened. Also there is a alcohol induced hepatitis is there not? Maybe that’s where the rumor came from? Just curious

1 Like

operation hep c

datsik still being alive is the most socking thing about this.

1 Like

He is a worthless piece of shit. Please don’t whine about that.

1 Like

That looked like an exhibition match, not an actual fight. Datsik had side control in R3 and threw really, really light punches. There were times when Monson looked like he was pulling his punches,

1 Like

It’s Russia, most everything there is fake lol

1 Like

It was free on youtube, my expectations weren’t exceedingly high

1 Like

Thanks for posting it, not joking about that

2 Likes

Red Tarzan will outlive us all.

2 Likes

3 two minute rounds? That’s weird