David Branch Calls Out Yoel Romero

@YoelRomeroMMA people have reason to be feared by you my friend. I want to fight the most dangerous people in the world and you’re one of them. February 24 @UFCONFOX Orlando I would like to do battle with you ???? @Mickmaynard2 @danawhite

— David Branch (@DavidcBranchMMA) December 13, 2017

Yesssss lets do it!!! @Mickmaynard2 https://t.co/oKOCIQZD4v

— Peoples Champ (@YoelRomeroMMA) December 19, 2017

Works for me!

A great matchup. Both guys coming off defeats, so it makes sense. I favour Romero but would really like to see Branch come out on top, and can see him doing it, too.

Respect to Branch

We see him soon! Boy.

1st thought is obviously Yoel mauls him, but I don’t know.

This is an interesting match up. Branch has crisp boxing and very good jiu jitsu. I am definitely intrigued.

I like it. Props to Branch. Just listened to Yoel on MMA hour saying no one wanted to fight him. Awesome on both guys part to agree to it. 

Yoel is avoided at all costs by most of these guys.

I’d watch the shit out of it. Respect for Branch not wanting easy fights.

TexDeuce - Yoel is avoided at all costs by most of these guys.

He has some very scary wins.

Branch ain't young at 36 but Romero is 40 (41 in April). You'd think at some point soon he's going to lose some of that explosiveness that has helped him gain the advantage in many of his MMA fights. 

Taco Muncher - 

Branch ain't young at 36 but Romero is 40 (41 in April). You'd think at some point soon he's going to lose some of that explosiveness that has helped him gain the advantage in many of his MMA fights. 

Tom Brady is the same age and hasn’t lost a step.

Romero is in a weird spot…no top guys wants to fight him as he is so dangerous…the only guys willing to fight hm are guys like Branch…Romero has nothing to gain. Beating Branch Imo…I’m not sure how Branch got a fight with Rockhold…im not dissing Branch as he is good but not top of the division…

Romero vs Gastellum makes the most sense…the winner gets a title shot…

Romeo had the scariest ankle pic in history…

MR31 -
ons ear - Romero is in a weird spot..no top guys wants to fight him as he is so dangerous..the only guys willing to fight hm are guys like Branch..Romero has nothing to gain. Beating Branch Imo..I'm not sure how Branch got a fight with Rockhold..im not dissing Branch as he is good but not top of the division..

If he wins, he gains a win. Then right back in title talks. Maybe another crack at Bobby. Who knows what’s next if he is coming off a win instead of a loss.

Fuck that. If he wins and Bobby beats Luke then make him fight Luke if he wants a title shot. Or Bising. But fuck beating David Branch and then getting another crack at the guy that decisecively beat him. He had his chance and got whopped by a one-legged Whittaker. So fuck him. And fuck you too.

GOAT St. Pierre -
Taco Muncher - 

Tom Brady is the same age and hasn’t lost a step.

And people pointed to Anderson Silva as another example of a guy who was defying Father Time, until he didn’t anymore. Age catches up with everyone sooner or later. It’s coming!

MR31 -
IHeartBoobies -
MR31 -
ons ear - Romero is in a weird spot..no top guys wants to fight him as he is so dangerous..the only guys willing to fight hm are guys like Branch..Romero has nothing to gain. Beating Branch Imo..I'm not sure how Branch got a fight with Rockhold..im not dissing Branch as he is good but not top of the division..

If he wins, he gains a win. Then right back in title talks. Maybe another crack at Bobby. Who knows what’s next if he is coming off a win instead of a loss.

Fuck that. If he wins and Bobby beats Luke then make him fight Luke if he wants a title shot. Or Bising. But fuck beating David Branch and then getting another crack at the guy that decisecively beat him. He had his chance and got whopped by a one-legged Whittaker. So fuck him. And fuck you too.

Lmao. Get a life loser. Maybe then you won’t break out in hissy fits over discussion about a sport.

You seem angry there young fella. Go for a jog or something. It might help.

Can anyone think of another fighter who has had tougher competition for their first few fights of a UFC run than Branch? 

Jotko was 6-1 in the UFC. Branch beat him then his next two were/are Rockhold and Romero.

Maybe Brock? He fought Mir, Herring and Randy. 

Overeem? He fought stomach aids Brock and Juiced Bigfoot

You definitely can't accuse him of being scared!!!

Didn't Moti Horenenstein have to fight Coleman and Kerr in his first 2 fights?

MR31 -
209'd@170 -

Can anyone think of another fighter who has had tougher competition for their first few fights of a UFC run than Branch? 

Jotko was 6-1 in the UFC. Branch beat him then his next two were/are Rockhold and Romero.

Maybe Brock? He fought Mir, Herring and Randy. 

Overeem? He fought stomach aids Brock and Juiced Bigfoot

You definitely can't accuse him of being scared!!!

Eddie Alvarez had a tough road from the start

True. Cerrone, Giblert and Pettis were all top fighters at the time. 

Any others?