DC Refuses Jones fight in NYC

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/10/4/9448579/daniel-cormier-refuses-to-fight-jon-jones-in-new-york

"Why should I allow this guy to go and fight where he's comfortable?" Cormier said at the post-fight press conference. "No, he has to go somewhere where he has to look at people in the eyes and hear the anger they have toward him for the actions that he did."

Jones, who hails from upstate New York, is currently suspended by the UFC indefinitely following his arrest in April on a felony hit-and-run charge. However, the former champion could be back soon. On Tuesday, Jones was given conditional discharge and 18 months of probation. He will not get any jail time and the UFC is set to consider lifting his ban pending a third-party investigation.

Jones, who hails from upstate New York, is currently suspended by the UFC indefinitely"

Also, is this true?

I'm no big fan of Jones and I do think the Champ should have some say so where they fight but Cormier doesn't need to be opening his trap about this. Worry about beating him not where you are fighting him. I uses to be a fan of DC. He just rubs me the wrong way every time he opens his mouth. Phone Post 3.0

I love DC but he is letting this fake title get to his head. Phone Post 3.0

Kind of weird because I doubt Jones gets much more support in NY than anywhere else Phone Post 3.0

It will sell big time dc knows Jones will destroy him again and looking for any type of advantage that we won't get in the ring Phone Post 3.0

It's funny...not like he's from Brazil.  DC and Jones would get paid so much more in NY.  However... DC will let him fight in CA, Vegas, or NM, within 5 hours from his home?

Not like it's his choice is first place.

Ha...I'd love to hear DC make a demand like that and Dana be like "ya well you're not the champ anyhow."

"UFC is set to consider lifting his ban pending a third-party investigation."

i have a raging clue the "third party" investigation wont find anything "conclusive"

Since when should any champ be able to dictate where a fight take place? I hope the UFC turns around and says you'll fight where we tell you to fight or else be stripped. Phone Post 3.0

pidgey - "UFC is set to consider lifting his ban pending a third-party investigation."

i have a raging clue the "third party" investigation wont find anything "conclusive"

Why should it?   He's been stipped, lost fights, charged criminally, convicted, has to deal with that all legally, etc...  as he should.  He deserved it all.  But he's back :)

chilz - I'm no big fan of Jones and I do think the Champ should have some say so where they fight but Cormier doesn't need to be opening his trap about this. Worry about beating him not where you are fighting him. I uses to be a fan of DC. He just rubs me the wrong way every time he opens his mouth. Phone Post 3.0

I am no longer a fan of Jones' actions, but he is so fun to watch fight.

I agree about DC. I don't know why and can't quite put my finger on it, but I'm with you, every time he opens his mouth it just makes me want to see him lose.

cbone25 - It will sell big time dc knows Jones will destroy him again and looking for any type of advantage that we won't get in the ring Phone Post 3.0
Jones hardly destroyed DC Phone Post 3.0

Smh this clown is walking around with another man's title talking about where and when he won't fight him. Can't wait to see Jones make him cry again Phone Post 3.0

pidgey - "UFC is set to consider lifting his ban pending a third-party investigation."

Pidgey, 

I would say that the picture below is very appropriate. Vote up Sir!

Sunkist1207 - 

Pidgey, 

I would say that the picture below is very appropriate. Vote up Sir!

Sunkist,

I like you..  and agree with your Cyborg threads.   Don't be douche here.   Btw, I'm a huge supporter of Cris and have met/hung out with her when I lived in Vegas.

GeoDim - I love DC but he is letting this fake title get to his head. Phone Post 3.0

Fake? Because the old champ rather do coke and cheat on his wife it means DC is a fake champ? DC hasn't stopped training, hasn't been suspended. Hasn't had to go to court for a hit and run, hasn't had to go to court on drug charges. But yeah...that damn fake champ.

BrckNoHitBk - 
GeoDim - I love DC but he is letting this fake title get to his head. Phone Post 3.0

Fake? Because the old champ rather do coke and cheat on his wife it means DC is a fake champ? DC hasn't stopped training, hasn't been suspended. Hasn't had to go to court for a hit and run, hasn't had to go to court on drug charges. But yeah...that damn fake champ.

Bwahaha!   Emotional chica!   Jones does so much dumb shit.  He really does.  He's an idiot.  How about this....

Show us how he cheated on his wife....

Show us how he had to go to court on drug charges.....

da Vinci 81 - Since when should any champ be able to dictate where a fight take place? I hope the UFC turns around and says you'll fight where we tell you to fight or else be stripped. Phone Post 3.0
They have no right to do that and why the fuck would you hope for that? Phone Post 3.0

GeoDim - I love DC but he is letting this fake title get to his head. Phone Post 3.0
Its like he's forgotten that he lost to Bones in the first place ..

"Jon Jones get your shit together I'm coming for you boy"

Unless it's in New York and at one of the biggest events in history. Phone Post 3.0