DC wrecks Nate

I scored this round a 10-8 for DC.

In the past DC said it was good Diaz did not fight Chimaev because he would have lost badly and Diaz responding calling DC fat and telling him to shutup and now DC said something about it being ok if Diaz was on the Sphere card even if he was past his prime and didn’t think Nate should headline that card and Diaz went on twitter and called DC a bitch.

I guess DC got tired of being called fat and a bitch by someone he would wreck and he responded…

“The reality is the one thing we will not do is compare myself to Nate Diaz because its different levels, much different, I’m a champion, two weight classes, I lost three times in my career, four if you count the fight that was called a no contest, four times, two guys. We are on much different wavelengths, we are on two different planets, we are not in the same stratosphere in terms of fighters, we are not and its time for me to stop allowing people to come at me in these ways…”

13 Likes

He ain’t wrong

15 Likes

I wonder if @Nick_Diaz_Army is going to respond to this thread.

1 Like

DC has had some great accomplishments in life. Wasn’t he the first champ-champ to defend both belts?

1 Like

Nick finished DC years ago

“DC would look way worse than I do in this pic if he fought Anderson the way I did”

That’s a fact. And this is something that doesn’t get talked about enough here. Anderson Silva was KO’ing dudes at LHW. He almost finished DC in round 3 after taking the fight on 2 days notice. Then here you have Nick Diaz, a WW, moving up to fight the greatest striker in mma history and he went all 25 minutes with him and held his own

7 Likes

But yes Daniel Cormier is far better and more accomplished than Nate lol

1 Like

Look at everything DC did in folkstyle, freestyle and MMA and then compare it to what Nick did…

DC accomplished more in combat sports than both both Diaz bros combined. Easily.

DC lost to 2 fighters, Diaz bros lost to 24 fighters and Jake Paul.

10 Likes

DC is one of the greatest fighters of all time. No question

But it’s also no question who i’d rather watch fight more lol. DC was boring on the mic and pretty often boring in the cage

I do like his podcast though. I like him more now in retirement than I did when he was a fighter

1 Like

It’s funny

Jorge Masvidal is going after sonnen. And Nate is going after DC.

Can we get a tag team match? Jorge and Nate v. DC and sonnen. Nick as special guest referee

1 Like

Of those guys, DC vs Chael is what I’d like to see

1 Like

DC would beat prime Nick and prime Nate on the same night.

5 Likes

No way…

Nate & Chael -vs- Jorge and DC

Bones as special guest ref and Nick as the time keeper.

It makes more sense to have a ref that likes to bend the rules and a time keeper that can’t count.

5 Likes

Forgot to say that he still would. :rofl:

wil wheaton good job GIF by Syfy’s The Wil Wheaton Project

1 Like

He can walk into their academy and beat the entire gym lol

2 Likes

Something a Diaz brother can only dream of

IMG_3352

4 Likes

Whats his podcast?

Dc is a jock, his entire life is based off wins and losses.

Diaz bros are fighters, they win they lose they dont care because their life is based off the struggle.

5 Likes

Both Diaz brothers are charismatic and entertaining, but they also overrated and never good enough to become MMA champions in a relevant promotion. Resorting to attacking a retired double champ seems pretty desperate IMO.