DC wrecks Nate

was wonderin why dc being all defensive and shit then i saw this

lol

1 Like

Well it use to be the DC RC podcast. Now it’s becoming the DC Sonnen podcast. DC and chael will
Be a team now

Oh shit! They have ep1 yet?

Yea. Ryan Clark got lowballed for his contract so he walked.

Diaz also never had to cheat to make weight for a fight.

3 Likes

At the same time :laughing:

2 Likes

Nick lost street cred on that post. “Nothing personal, I love DC.” MTFK you try to be such a G in the Game but take a couple apologetic steps back in case you have to confront him. That’s pussy ass shit.

3 Likes

That’s because he never fought a fight of relevance

2 Likes

child 44 GIF

1 Like

Lol hold up. Nick was WEC and Strikeforce champ. He knocked out robbie lawler, ended frank shamrocks career, beat the shit out of bj penn, and went 5 rounds with gsp and silva back to back. Gtfoh “never good enough”.

3 Likes

I’m not sure what you mean by this, but ok. I can’t say I blame DC for cheating so he wouldn’t lose the title, but I can blame DC for not being professional and hitting the mark.

30-27 Cormier over silva
50-45 Silva over nick

3 Likes

You’re right. He just flat out decided to miss weight.

2 Likes

But, but, but…they fought each other differently!

So you blame DC for missing a half pound, but not Nate for missing more than 4 and a half lbs. OK, sounds about accurate for a Diaz Bro fan…

2 Likes

No, I honestly didn’t remember that. I just remember DC because it was a title fight, and he later admitted to cheating. After seeing the link you posted, I remember it.

Not yet

2 Likes

Let us know when NDA.

2 Likes

DC is a 2 division champ who has only lost to 2 GOATs of their divisions and Nate is a journeyman with 10+ losses and a retard weed head wanna be tough guy who lost to a teen Disney star :joy::joy::joy::joy: Not comparable

4 Likes

Hate to say it but Lion King’s former point is kinda a point… don’t necessarily care to hear Nate trash talk a top-notch world-class guy such as Cormier after going out there for 10 or however many rounds and looking like he’d lost all semblance of how to throw a jab right or left straight and about everything in between.

2 Likes