DDS = The Beatles

That is the average difference in weight lifted between clean, tested powerlifters and open, no testing powerlifters pretty much across the board.

What I should have mentioned is that steroids do allow you to gain weight, but that makes you go up a weight class. So I’m talking about guys competing at equal body weight. Of course if a clean lifter weighs 175 lbs and starts taking steroids he might be competing at 195 in a year or two.

Yes

Awesome how they embraced B Team idea…

Both funny and also motivating

1 Like

I’ve noticed Nicky Ryan hasn’t been a part of the B Team social media stuff. Wonder if he and Gordon are getting things straightened out. Of course, the guy is recovering from knee surgery so may just be laying low.

B-Team did another open mat yesterday, but I think they were charging $50 per person this time around.

No. Nicky hates Gordon.

Why does Nicky hate Gordon?

if true, i’m sure it’s b/c theyre bros and going thru a rough patch

Also I saw on Gordon’s insta that first class for New Wave jj is at Renzo Gracie Austin on Sept 19

I did check their date of birth. It’s worth mentioning that they’re enemy signs in Chinese astrology. Which is the most accurate form due to it being based on what happens here on earth rather than the planets.

4 Likes

mr t 80s GIF

They were doomed from the beginning.

Yes, the data and statistics confirm the accuracy of Chinese astrology. :rofl:

Laugh if you like. Your enemy sign is 6 years apart from you. Your Chinese sign is based off of the year you are born or when the Chinese new year starts in that specific year.

Marry someone in your enemy year, start a new job, business or a relationship of any kind and tell me how it works out for you. It won’t end well.

shudders

Nicky Rod giving us some dirt

2 Likes

Sounds like he’s referring to Sonny.

He didn’t really say much specifically but here are the cliffs:

-They moved to PR for Gordon to save on taxes
-They left PR because the infrastructure sucks and it’s 3rd world
-he’ll eventually compete against Gordon
-Nicky Ryan went with them because they wanted to “cut out the poison”

The poison to me sounds like it could be business related. I could imagine that Gordon and John are chasing money more than medals now. B-Team still has warrior mindset.

1 Like

One does wonder about that

In Sonny an actual team member? I thought the poison may be Gordon