DDS = The Beatles

What happened to all of the heinous accusations lol

It depends on how Gordon plays it going forward as to whether the rest of the team air raids him or not.

For someone who voices his opinion on so much that impacts his life, notice he has been fairly tight lipped about the whole split…

2 Likes

What nasty shit did she do to Ethan and Nicky?

I heard she was doing upper deckers in their toilets.

2 Likes

Not cool

Is she back in NYC?

2 Likes

Judging by social media looks like Gary is doing his own thing.

He announced he’s staying with John and Gordon.

1 Like

I assume Craig’s school will be nogi only. I wonder if john and Gordon’s school will offer gi classes in addition to nogi.

It’s one of the great injustices of the world that Gordon is better than Craig.

1 Like

I don’t know man, Craig broke Gordon’s arm a few years ago in EBI. It would be interesting to see where they stand against each other now.

I think we’ll see them compete.

I think the gap between Gordon and Craig is even bigger now, despite Jones getting better. Gordon seems to have reached new levels.

1 Like

I think it’s mostly physical at this point. I doubt Craig is clean clean, but he’s obviously never been on a Gordon Ryan regimen either.

They’ve went against each other 3 times and Gordon has won all of them. Seems pretty clear cut to me. Last year Danaher said they wouldnt fight each other anymore so along with Gordon being retired for who knows how long it looks like the book is closed on any future fights.

1 Like

I agree Gordon has achieved grappling skilll beyond that of normal humans. Craig has surprised me with his craftiness and ability to pull subs out of thin air. .

They could be on the exact same steroids and there would still be a physical difference based on genetics. If you compare powerlifting events that are tested vs those that are not, it’s pretty clear steroids only give about a 10% advantage in strength. Most people don’t want to believe that, but it’s very well established.

No freakin way, dude. Have you juiced before?

2 Likes

What’s your source on the 10% strength boost from roids? Seems low to me.