DDT clubbell Training

Has anyone done this program or is anyone famailair with it, because I am a bit confused. I do not know most of the exercises or how long you are supposed to rest between sets or anything along those lines, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can use virtually any clubbell exercise, but for intermediate and advanced users, the Mill and the Swipe are preferred.  Those are the movements used in Olympic Clubbell Sport competition.

Beginners can use Swings, Cleans to Order, Jerks, or Snatches.

The basic version of the Density Cycle starts with 40 sets of 5 done in 40 minutes.  That means do 5 reps and rest for the remainder of the minute.  On the next step, you are doing 34 sets of 6 reps in 34 minutes.  As you go through the remaining steps, you will see that as you are doing more reps per minute, you get much less rest, but you are doing basically the same volume throughout.  The last step jumps to doing 100 straight reps in as little time as possible.  My first time through, I went from doing 200 reps in 40 minutes to doing 100 reps in just over 5 minutes, non-stop.

If you are doing two Density cycles, do them on the same day, one in the morning and one in the evening, with "Warrior Wellness" active recovery in between and on days off.  Keep at least 6-8 hours between the two Density workouts.