De pano surfing on opponent!! pics

Dude he's biting, Marc Laimon did that way back in a tournament in Hawaii circa 987-98? He was fully standing on his opponent Kimo.

Floppy:

I think he's somewhere around 240 lbs, not sure though.

PDP weighs closer to 260 lbs

and that "kid" wasn't a blue he was a purple belt named Mark Adams (wrestled all through college and is a high school coach now). I am 100 percent sure that if PDP was 200lbs like Mark the fight would have gone the distance also Mark wasn't hurt...I talked with him for a few minutes after his fight.

PDP has skills no doubt but I think he will always lose to a stronger wrestler...like Monson.

TTT

Boo

Duno about the other stuff - but the surfing is funny.
I like to see fighters clown around and keep the fights interesting to watch.

You need serious skills to be able to pull that stuff off in the first place.

OWNED!!!

The Surfing thing is kinda funny,but still unprofessional.If he really went that hard on a blue belt,i cant wait to see him fight fedor.

He deserves that match for his 1st MMA match.

"Wow!! Wtf is that crap all about??? Oh, and does anyone know how much he weighs?!?!?! lol"

He's a big heavyweight. Not sure of the exact weight. PDP said he will not fight for under $15k. It doesn't sound like a crazy amount, but consider he's never fought ONCE and not alot of shows will dish out that kind of cash to an mma unknown. And his opponent there got lucky. PDP was originally going to use the guy as a mattress while PDP anally violated said opponent's wife. he thought better of it since children were in the audience and did the classy surf board move instead.

Pe De Pano is one of the most fantastic grapplers alive today. He used to be one of my favorites. However, seeing him in a bunch of events, no gi particularly, he has annoyed me more and more.
He made a hissy at the arnolds.
And he did this at the ADCC. First off, the guy he was grappling was in the absolute and was like 90 pounds lighter than him or something. It was sad because he did this but still couldn't tap the guy in ten minutes. Had to beat him on points.
Give me a guy lower skill level than me and 90 pounds lighter and if I don't tap him, I consider it a victory for him.
Then he goes on and loses the next two matches he has by points as his opponents get his back.. and he complains.
It's sad.

ttt

What a moron! Can't wait for someone to knock his a$$ out!

"The guy is the best current sport BJJ guy in the world like him or not. He is the Absolute World Champion for 2003"

I thought Dean Lister was the 2003 Absolute champ...didn't he beat PDP in the second round? "

You're getting mixed up. PeDepano IS the top SPORT BJJ guy in the world right now. He won the absolute in the Mundials last year and is still the reigning champ until this years mundials.

Lister won the absolute in ADCC (beating PDP in the process)... two different sports...technically speaking.

PDP is still a prick though

I was a judge for that fight, and it was a classless move. The Japanese are true competitors, and that guy actually reveresed Pe and scored points, though he lost.

Pe is a red belt at complaining....

TTT for the Pe depano the prick!!!

wow!

LOL

I don't like Pé de Pano at all, but that was funny!

He is a dick, the surfing is minor to the other things he is done.. he is also a like a whiny kid