Dean Lister and Mauro from Pride

TTT for DEAN LISTER

great post. I know you will be champ soon :)

Classy post and all that, Dean, but unnecessary IMO.

Commentators spend their entire careers blathering whatever comes into their heads. Even the good ones will say some stupid, stupid shit from time to time. Do the fighters ever get an apology? No.

Why can't we criticize a person who spends ALL his time criticizing other people?

People are right about Mauro. He's just not that good. At the very least, there are a lot of people way better. As a professional critic, he should be able to handle that criticism.

I am a big Dean Lister fan, but I still do not like Ranallo.

"Last night I made a comment about Mauro commenting about me on my fight vs. Arona about a year ago."

You should not have apologized, your comments reflect what many fans think about Ranallo.

Mauro Ranallo = the most boring, incompetent commentator in mma.

Hey Dean what's up Bro? Krazy Mike here from KOTC. I will always support you as I have from day one when you were fighting with KOTC.

Hope to see you soon!

Great post Dean...All Class...Please drop me an email as I'd like to get some info on bringing you to the Midwest for a Seminar.

jkazmierczak2@wi.rr.com

As everyone has said, very classy post Lister.

However I am in agreement with your earlier comments. It's about time someone told Mauro to stop his negativity, and I'm glad you were the man to do it. Commentators defintely have a big influence on how people perceive your fight, and the damage that Mauro did to your career and your brand name will last for years down the track.

If Mauro commits a deed he needs to take responsibility for it, and there's nothing wrong with you calling him out on it.

I find Mauro's commentating rather annoying, but I can tell he's a decent guy--I think.

Great post..Your ground game is sick

ttt

Did Mauro confuss Frank Trigg w/ Shonnie Carter when making a comparison between Gono and Trigg?

I lost all my respect for Mauro at king of the cage here in calgary back in april. During both the canadian and american anthem he was messing around and trying to get with the ring girl.He was just acting very disrespectful and it made me upset knowing that he was canadian.A guy like that deserves to hear the truth so he can try to make himself better.

You dont have to oppologize. It is proffesional of you to do but lets face it, that guy SUCKS as announcer. Quadros maybe a littler quarkier but funnier and more entertaining by far. Also more respectful.

Why not just call Mauro and apologize to him privately Dean? I dont think Mauro ever post here.

good to see you here Dean and nice win over Sakara but really....f*ck Mauro

WoodenPupa and krycek have exellent points.

hope to see you fighting again soon

Mauro is a terrible anouncer and can ruin the enjoyment of a match if you dont mute his ass.

But if you do that you couldnt here the man BAS.

Dean, can you give us a little insight on your work with TUF 3? Everyone is talking about Ken and Tito, but I think more focus should have been on the assistant coaches as they obviously worked hard to improve the contestants.

How was the work ethic of the guys on your team vs team Shamrock? "Im having trouble with this guy" was the funny quote from Matt Hammill in the first ep, did you manage to improve his jitz in the short time that you worked with him? What about tickling Danny? ;) Oh and do you take a little pride in the fact that your team was steamrolling the other team? =)

Yeah Dean give us some behind the scenes info on what training was like.

WHo had good subs?

im a big fan of urs dean.

but i just watched ur arona fight and it wasnt mauro who was complaining about you not being active it was bas rutten. He was talking about you not being active a whole lot more than mauro was.