Dean Lister and Mauro from Pride

Can't wait to see you fight again Dean. Best wishes.

Dean, as an observer, I can say that the Arona fight looked bad. I was disappointed because I told everyone there that Arona was an amazing grappler, but you were gonna take him to school.

I was VERY glad to see you come back in the UFC and proved me right. Obviously your skills are back where I thought they were and I hope you no longer have any problems. Well done, and I look forward to seeing you fight again!

hooray for Dean Lister !

anyone that fights Arona and survives his "boring" style is tough as sh#t imo

go lister its your birthday

Every martial artist should have this attitude. Good luck Dean L. This will comeback on you 10 times better in the future.

AWESOME POST DEAN!!!

TTT!!

dean lister vs jacen flynn 2, excellent battle,one of my favourite fights

absolutely, that was like war of the heel hooks!

ttt

wow; youre a classy guy. I've been a fan for a while best of luck to you

Mauro's a dick

Lister Wins this fans respect in ELECTRIFYING FASHION!!

Dean is the man. Great video he put out, btw.

Great post and from what I hear of your teacher, Fabio Santos this attitude is expected from all of his students. keep up the good work and look forward to your future endeavours.

TTT

good luck Dean

I really fought hard for all of us (even the people that don't like me) I am trully dissapointed in my performance but I will prove to you that I will finish my next opponents. This is nothing different than what I am accostumed to I expect to always finish my opponent. Hats off to my Japanese Opponent Yuki Sasaki, He was perhaps the toughtes opponent I have ever faced and represented his team well. My hat is of ot him..

Me dropping \down to a new and low weight did take a notable toll on my and my endurance but I look to master that and make this my true weith divison,.

ttt

Always will be a fan Dean

TTT