Dear GSP... PLEASE

Do NOT decide to come to WW and fight Tyron Woodley right now. We all know Woodley would quickly accept a "money fight" as he's said he's "not interested in Maia".

Maia is on a 7 fight win streak and it would screw him out of a titleshot (again) - the UFC doesn't need you holding up another divison for 8 months because you're pregnant and not ready to fight. Stay retired.

This is coming from a massive GSP fan
(beep?) 

Agreed. Give Maia his shot. 

GSP isnt going to be ready until November, Woodley vs Maia should happen late summer.

Signed

GSP is not impressed

GSP's blood and urine are not yet ready. Soon enough. Soon enough. 

Malvert the Janitor -

Lol! My thoughts exactly

Lol at pregnant and not ready to fight

Malvert the Janitor -

GSP went through USADA testing voluntarily for the Hendricks fight - why would he do that 'Malvert the Janitor'?

Malvert the Janitor -

Lol sure seems that way

Malvert the Janitor - 

Agreed. That and the birth of his child have stalled the middle weight division long enough. Lets not do it to the welterweight division as well.

GSP is going to have to learn uncle Dana no longer calls shots in the UFC. If he can't at least get his issues in order, so he can fight, WME isn't going to wait around for the banks to foreclose on UFC, they are going to kick him to the curb and move on.

I begin to think GSP knew he couldn't pass USADA testing quite yet, but he needed to break up the Romero/Bisping fight, so he could have a winnable middle weight bout when he was ready. He jumped in there with the thought of stalling it out until everything cleared his system, but he did not realize WME is not playing around. Big miscalculation by the French Canadian. Now he has to hope Romero doesn't win, and he can have the next shot (provided he's ready by then).

Best bet is a freak show mismatch vs McGregor. But he needs to hope the freak show boxing bout isn't made with Mayweather, or McGregor is never coming back.

What a tangled web GSP has weaved.

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -
Malvert the Janitor -

GSP went through USADA testing voluntarily for the Hendricks fight - why would he do that 'Malvert the Janitor'?

Check your facts "BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide".

Because they're missing from your post. 

I'm sure Woodley will get injured anyways and avoid a fight with Maia. That should give GSP enough time to get ready and Tyron can get his 7 figure fight with GSP.

Im a huge gsp fan and i agree. Give those who are active and have win streaks their shots first. Gsp can take winner

Fuck yes OP

No GSP! Plenty of good fights out there. Could careless to see him anyway a lot of other fighters I would rather see, GSP had his moments in the spotlight and he deserves no title shot in any weight class.

sounds like you want tryone to sucessfully defend and continue his racial barrage on white snake america

sounds like you want tryone to sucessfully defend and continue his racial barrage on white snake america

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -
Malvert the Janitor -

Because hes a fucking penn fanboy .

Agreed. Let Maia bang, hope he wins and then fight Maia.