Defense Soap

Defense Soap is the truth. I use it all the time and got everyone at my Gym on it now too.

Recieved my order today (Saturday) after placing it Wednesday afternoon and I live in Seattle.  Thanks for the quick turn around and the free samples!

We really appreciate that our customers have noticed how hard we work to get the orders out. We get most orders out the day we get them which can be a grind. We realize that our soap and shipping aren't cheap so we figure we better provide top notch customer service.

Guy
Defense Soap

Oh I forgot......Rampage or Hamill?

Guy
Defense Soap

Thanks Guy! I got the package today! Thank you very much!

If there is a special going on right now or something I definitely will place an order. I'm j/k I will place an order anyways! I have been trying to tell a bunch of the sweaty dudes at our gym to get this stuff, for my own sake!

ttt for a fellow UG:er and a great product

DefenseSoap - We really appreciate that our customers have noticed how hard we work to get the orders out. We get most orders out the day we get them which can be a grind. We realize that our soap and shipping aren't cheap so we figure we better provide top notch customer service.

Guy

Defense Soap

Mine was waiting for me when I arrived home from work last night.  My wife was so happy.  She said "great, now you can take a bath again".  Thanks for making Morgzette happy, Guy!

Team Quest 760

There is always a special going on for UGers. Shoot me an email at defensesoap@msn.com or call me at 866-544-1689

Guy
Defense Soap

Just wanted to add another positive experience. I contacted Guy about the 'UG Discount' and he hooked me up with a really good deal.

I even got some extras like a couple issues of Fight magazine (hope it was sent on purpose, and he isn't reading this saying 'that's where those magazines went!').

JCT,

We always send Fight Magazine with any order over $40.00 or any order that fits in a flat rate box.

Here are some additional coupon codes on our shower gel.

Buy 4 (8) oz Gels Get the 4th Gel Free DS38GEL

Buy 4 (1) Gallon Gel Get the 4th Gal free DS64GEL

Buy 4 (6) packs Get the 4th Pack Free DS6PGEL

Thanks,

Guy
Defense Soap

Just placed an order for 5 bottles with Guy and it was a breeze. I've been using the stuff as my regular soap and not just for training. Awesome awesome stuff!